Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Relax Kem, I'm on your side with this one, I'm a woman, I know what we do to you guys. Like you stated in an earlier post, it's the Venusian/Martian thing.

Okay Arianne ... now i'm thinking that you are Kemetstry under another name.

No one is ever on his side - except his own self ... hmmmm ... things are making sense now ... :lol:

Kemetstry ... at least you posted a pretty picture of your alter self ... *sigh* ... :mirror:

But why'd you pick a woman's name and picture and avatar and stuff?

Are you trying to tell us something ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Arianne ... i'm just teasing .... but Guuuurl ... Kemetstry's side ... ??!! ... :puke:

What is the world coming to! ... first Trump as President and now this ... :shame:

Love You! :)

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
1. You know I have always been consistent.

2. No, we don't attach the same significance you do. So, go back and read what you said before

3. I know what I said

Okay Mr Consistent ... let's try this again.

You said ... "You are incorrect about us not being emotionally involved in relationships. We don't attach the same significance to sex you do"

Does that mean men are as emotionally involved as women, in spite of not attaching the same significance to sex?

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Miss Destee every woman's mom always said gurl no matter who you marry you must experience a "dangerous man" once in your life & Miss Destee you know & I know & every red blooded Venusian here knows Kem is lethal. He sneaks up on you & before your mushed out brain recovers & he's in the wind while you just asked what just happened, walking around wearing turtlenecks in the Summer, sitting around for weeks on end picking up the phone to see if there's still a dial tone, drinking warm water, you know the deal, been there done that.

Kem wipe that grin off your face.

Sister Sister Sister ... our Mommas wanted us to enjoy life and such, all its wonders ... :wink:

But ... well ... let me just say ... uhhh ... hmmm ... :thinking: ... how can i say this politely ... :thinking:

In addition to that turtleneck, have a bat in the trunk of your car and some Monistat 7 'nem .... :lol:

:lol: ... hahahaha ... :rofl: ... and hope it is sufficient to resolve the issue ... :lol:

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Oh gosh ... that was wrong ... i'm sorry Kemetstry ... :flowers:

Arianne ... i aint use to nobody being on Kemestry's side ... whew ... this is new

I know he's happy you're here ... :party:

I was teasing ... i don't know anything for real ... it's just that i can play with Kem and he does not get angry

But ... that was sort of a low blow ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... oh gosh ... :rofl:

oh gosh ... i am sorry ... but he do be have'n viruses on his computer ... :tv1: ... :lol:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Okay Arianne ... now i'm thinking that you are Kemetstry under another name.

No one is ever on his side - except his own self ... hmmmm ... things are making sense now ... :lol:

Kemetstry ... at least you posted a pretty picture of your alter self ... *sigh* ... :mirror:

But why'd you pick a woman's name and picture and avatar and stuff?

Are you trying to tell us something ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Arianne ... i'm just teasing .... but Guuuurl ... Kemetstry's side ... ??!! ... :puke:

What is the world coming to! ... first Trump as President and now this ... :shame:

Love You! :)

Destee

Quit picking on my supporters! :11300:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Okay Mr Consistent ... let's try this again.

You said ... "You are incorrect about us not being emotionally involved in relationships. We don't attach the same significance to sex you do"

Does that mean men are as emotionally involved as women, in spite of not attaching the same significance to sex?

Destee

Yes, we are emotionally involved in a different way. A deeper way

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Oh gosh ... that was wrong ... i'm sorry Kemetstry ... :flowers:

Arianne ... i aint use to nobody being on Kemestry's side ... whew ... this is new

I know he's happy you're here ... :party:

I was teasing ... i don't know anything for real ... it's just that i can play with Kem and he does not get angry

But ... that was sort of a low blow ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... oh gosh ... :rofl:

oh gosh ... i am sorry ... but he do be have'n viruses on his computer ... :tv1: ... :lol:

Destee

:10400: .o0( Plenty of people on my side. Hater )

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yes, we are emotionally involved in a different way. A deeper way.

Thank you.

Please tell us more.

How are you involved emotionally ... deeper ... without giving the same significance to sex?

Can you give some examples of this emotionally deep involvement?

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: