Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

...you know that is NOT what she said. You also get her point. Ya'll (the MEN FOLK responding to this thread) need to STOP twisting our words. I speak VERY clear as are the other sisters. NO MEANS NO. That is the main point. WHY would you want to make love with your woman when she is sick or tired.? That is ridiculous. If your in a commited relationship that is mature and sincere, it shouldnt matter that you miss getting some nooky a few times a year so a sistah can go through the things mother nature does to cleanse and the like. You know, a cold or whatever. ::wink::

:10400:

A few times, turns into a few times a week. Which turns into homie getting some a few times a month. :SuN035: :puke: After you take care of the cooking, cleaning kids and me, then you can rest :em3700::kiss::grouphug: If you are in a mature, sincere, committed relationship, you can handle that. It's not like we're asking for the world!

i'm about to start a controversial or casual thing so here goes. ok your in the bed i'm real tired. worked all day fed the kids cooked, cleaned as soon as mr.sandman allows me the first snore. someone is turning me over for some action. i wake up and i'm saying no, no. i'm tired wait till tomorrow. then i got to hear some bull and end up giving it anyway. men why do ya'll wait until we've done all this and you want to be intimate. why not wait till a day when im not overwhelmed. tell me your feeling on this i know some ladies can relate to this oh so well. holla at me!!!!!!!!!!1:kiss1: :nuts: :nuts:

You say "no" but give it up anyway so does your "no" really mean no?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back