Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

Destee pulling a Madea lol........to J i gave in because you men keep being persisted with it........if i dont give in then i have to hear about im giving my body to another man........and the excuses you men give sometimes is pathetic.......you aint got to do nothing but lay there....yeah i may just got to lay there for you but i wont enjoy it because my mind is tired.......my body tired yes i am in a committed relationship........but wouldnt you rather me pleasure you with my heart and soul instead of me wishing your five minutes of fame are up.......after while too me your sex wouldnt be warranted because you cant be without for that moment......what is the longest besides James being celibate you men been without.....remember sex is a need and not a neccessity.............:weights::weights::SuN040::deal:

Sister Nevar ... i've never seen a Madea movie ...

It's been a minute since i was married, but i remember sex being an integral part of the relationship. It has to be good for both of you. It doesn't sound like it is, and the marriage hasn't even started yet.

This may be a sign to slow down, reconsider, figure out a way to work this out ... before moving forward.

I do wish you the best.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

To sum it up......

I would think that communication within a relationship is such that when one says NO (for real) that it really means "NO".. not just "no" sometimes.. and clearly those who are complaining about 'not being understood' or expecting their partners to read minds should look into bettering their relationship communication thus making this topic moot.

:heart:

..........And there you have it

no means "no".

but in this sick society anymore it seems to mean "try harder" and/or "never take 'no' for an answer".

it's about Respect! where did that go? out the window with Family Values?

but, yeah, ok "sometimes ..". but one had best be sure that one has been paying enough attention to the dynamics of your relationship to correctly recognize that the "no" isn't happening because she/he is actually sick or just plain old dog tired.

'sides, when that true "no" does pop up, a cuddle is gonna be especially pleasant!

moot? moot! who u mootin at?

I would think that communication within a relationship is such that when one says NO (for real) that it really means "NO".. not just "no" sometimes.. and clearly those who are complaining about 'not being understood' or expecting their partners to read minds should look into bettering their relationship communication thus making this topic moot.

nuff said, case closed....try communication people:nono:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back