Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

Destee pulling a Madea lol........to J i gave in because you men keep being persisted with it........if i dont give in then i have to hear about im giving my body to another man........and the excuses you men give sometimes is pathetic.......you aint got to do nothing but lay there....yeah i may just got to lay there for you but i wont enjoy it because my mind is tired.......my body tired yes i am in a committed relationship........but wouldnt you rather me pleasure you with my heart and soul instead of me wishing your five minutes of fame are up.......after while too me your sex wouldnt be warranted because you cant be without for that moment......what is the longest besides James being celibate you men been without.....remember sex is a need and not a neccessity.............:weights::weights::SuN040::deal:

kem ok im 30 and this is what im about to say because we are grown. bernie mac made a comment about sex and what his wife wanted right.....he felt like at a certain age it bust a nyt and go to sleep........if you dont know what i am talking about go to the Kings of Comedy.......watch his act now um you want me to take care of you.....how about taking care of the garden.........how many times has your woman ask for special attention and you said no...........but can turn around and ask for it yourself.......rip to Bernie Mac cause he segment was the best of the whole show.......:hearts2:
so why cant we skip sex so i can give you my all another time.........:hearts2:

Unpopular opinion ahead - I don't believe in this "NO means NO" thing in relationships (note - this isn't including rape of any kind.. I'm talking committed sexual relationships.. lovers.. spouses etc..)

'No' in these relationships often turn to 'Yes' with very little prompting.. why not sex?

"wanna go out tonight?
"no"
"but *insert reason*"
"oh - ok. Yes"

"Wanna pizza for dinner?"
"No"
"but *insert enticing ingredient*
"oh, ok then"

some changing of the mind takes a little more persuasion.. like visiting the mother in law ;) but bottom line, we all know persuasion works.

anyway.. "NO" is not always definite, and for some reason many think "I'm tired", "you're drunk", "not now" .. even mere silence means NO too. It doesn't.

I would think that communication within a relationship is such that when one says NO (for real) that it really means "NO".. not just "no" sometimes.. and clearly those who are complaining about 'not being understood' or expecting their partners to read minds should look into bettering their relationship communication thus making this topic moot.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back