Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

a man can get when he wants it or what type of sex he wants.......and can still get it in the street.......so dont say or he can get it from someone else please do you eat your chicken with or with out sideorders......people dont value being in a monogamous relationship......they rather have 3 mistresses on the side.......i dont have time to be getting std's for nobody because your upset you dont get my booty all the time.......:qqb018::smooch::11500:

So let me understand what you're saying. You are willing to allow your hubby/man to get sex elsewhere, as long as he leaves you alone when you're tired? Is that what you're saying?

Btw, you do realize that he is expressing love because he only wants it from you right????? :wine::kiss::hearts2::bowdown:

i can say that i no longer in that relationship......and i dont think i am selfish with my bootie.......like linda said why you want some tired sex anyway....i guess you will feel mighty bad when i sleep on you.........now my current man doesn't like for me to initiate sex.......when i do he turns me down sometimes.......i thought maybe he felt it was inappropiate for me to initiate....so we can go maybe a month without sex........and he is saying you must be giving it up to some other nugga........boy talk about aint this some mess.........if i say no move your hand then i know for a fact it means no...........:ilu::10900:

:fight::em1100::jawdrop::puke2::censored:

Homie want some and you turn up the freezer on him. Help the brotha out! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, then as i am now celibate .....what? is there now something wrong with me?

a lesson that i have learned is that some things i need and some things i think i need.
it is important to distinguish between the two.

:SuN020:

:puke2::em1100::qqb005:

.o0( I guess I'll have to be the one to say it then )

Yes, there is something wrong with you!!!!!! I feel so much better now. :lol:

Kemetstry...

...you know that is NOT what she said. You also get her point. Ya'll (the MEN FOLK responding to this thread) need to STOP twisting our words. I speak VERY clear as are the other sisters. NO MEANS NO. That is the main point. WHY would you want to make love with your woman when she is sick or tired.? That is ridiculous. If your in a commited relationship that is mature and sincere, it shouldnt matter that you miss getting some nooky a few times a year so a sistah can go through the things mother nature does to cleanse and the like. You know, a cold or whatever. ::wink::

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back