Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by nevar, Jan 13, 2006.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    i'm about to start a controversial or casual thing so here goes. ok your in the bed i'm real tired. worked all day fed the kids cooked, cleaned as soon as mr.sandman allows me the first snore. someone is turning me over for some action. i wake up and i'm saying no, no. i'm tired wait till tomorrow. then i got to hear some bull and end up giving it anyway. men why do ya'll wait until we've done all this and you want to be intimate. why not wait till a day when im not overwhelmed. tell me your feeling on this i know some ladies can relate to this oh so well. holla at me!!!!!!!!!!1:kiss1: :nuts: :nuts:

2. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Sister, for the very same reasons women do it to men, because we are ready to rock your socks...(smile!) Got dat??? OK, movin' on, movin' out...(smile!) Besides, Women NEVER mean no when they say no... That's a lotta bull, sista... Who you think you talkin' too, a bunch a lil snot-nosed boys at this board??? Tsk, Tsk...

Peace!
    Isaiah

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    No means no.....got it!

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    no means no to me. that is the way i have always rolled.
    i missed out on some stuff but so what.

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

Because women are always complining about how overwhelmed they are, even when we aren't trying to get sex.:lol: If a man waits for a woman to make a move, he'll be a born-again virgin and all his sperm will dry up from lack of use. My question is, how would most women feel if a man was to turn the table and say he was tired or not in the mood. I know, because I've done that and caught straight hell and accusations. But I definately would not try and force a woman after saying no, I just think women should think how that affects the relationship, especially when it's a common practice.

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Nevar...and the Ladies...

We know what the late-night does to many men. My man pulled this on me many of times in the beginning of our relationship. Most likley because they know us Ladies will give in and don't want an argument after a long hard day. Just stand your ground..be steadfast from the gate, and don't let your words contradict your actions:angel1:

7. Sanaiah25

Sanaiah25 Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +3
    In the situation nevar described...
    if you come home so late that all the lights in your house are out, and your mate is peacefully sleeping...then you just missed the boat! People should always be respectful and considerate of the people they claim to care about.

However I do agree that if one mate always ignores the needs of the other, that problems will arise and they shouldn't be surprised when they see these issues begin to manifest.

8. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    Kente.. You so crazy... LOL

:devil:
    LMAO.. Sweets you are crazy.. LOL.

Firecracker Hot! I don't really iniate. I may have done it a handful of times in my life; two of those times were rebuffed because my then boyfriend was tired. *Smh* :jawdrop: Ticked me off. :censored: I tried and tried to get him to do something. He told me okay but I would have to do all the work. LOL. Man, my feelings were so hurt! LOL. That was the last time. I know how it feels and it's horrible. I try not to rebuff advances if I can. I mean most of the time. I'm just too tired to start; however, i'm never too tired to finish. LOL. :devil:

Now, there have been a few times when I said no and he kept trying; but, i was blessed (passed down from my mama by her mama) with a look so cold it could stop traffic. LOL. I don't use it all the time.. Men understand this look just like children understand. LOL

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    that has not been my experience at all.
    during my younger days women routinely put the moves on me.

10. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    to jamesfrom philly....

be like Usher and make it confessions. you never been in a scenario like that. the truth is the light and the truth will set you free!!!!1:kiss1: