Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Barathary Gland ?

So, USC is the only source that can back up a claim of a body part that is mandated to bring me and others back to godship? Then calls me a Tama-hu but wants me to contact the Tama-hu and take their word as proof. That's ridiculous. Anyways, i'm going bite and write the University of Southern California to verify that this Barathary gland is a myth (in this case, a "lie").

When or "IF" they write back, I will post the response in this forum for the world to see.

Hetepu

From what I have read this is a bunch of jibber jabber 4 real the man Dr York more like Dr. Cookoo has changed his orders name like 50/11 times and cant even keep a name 4 himself. There is no solid facts to support the gland ever exist just what he has seemed to make up.

"Cosmology"?

The principle is we are native americans and not africans?

he claims to be a being from the 19th galaxy?
I'm sorry to lay waste to this but I dont buy it at all.

But if you want to teach this please join us in chat www.destee.com/chat

I found an article on the research that the neuroscientists of USC are doing as far developing a so-called "barathary gland". What they are actually doing is developing an artifical hippocampus chip, which records long-term memory. The job of the hippocampus, according to the article is "to encode experiences so they can be stored as long-term memories elsewhere in the brain".

There is nothing in the article about a barathary gland, or anything pertaining to how this chip will control the four higher senses(Telepathy, Intuition, Clairvoyance, and Psychometry). I never found an article dated in 1997, but I did find one dated in 2003. Here is the article:

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993488

Also, I wrote to USC requesting information about this barathary gland and I am hoping they will reply back as soon as possible.

Hetep