Black Spirituality Religion : Wrestle with God=Jacob's Pineal Gland

Now notice that the scripture story states that Jacob was “alone” when this encounter with God happened. This signifies the necessity of going to our prayer closet to get in touch with our inner selves through prayer and meditation. Meditation is one preferred method of having this type of Pineal, or Peniel, experience. Meditation is the key. Meditation has a profound effect on consciousness, and I believe it is one method that can energetically awaken the pineal gland, or your third eye.

Matthew 6:

[6] But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
[7] But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
[8] Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
[9] After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
[10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
[11] Give us this day our daily bread.
[12] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
[13] And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

.. I would also remind you of the fact that Jesus clearly stated that the kingdom does not come by observation (seeing of the physical eyes), but that the Kingdom of God has to be realized “within” us. ....

I do agree with you on part of this statement....Yes, the "Kingdom of God" is of the SPIRITUAL REALM but not of the "pineal gland."

In the Bible, the "KINGDOM OF GOD" is the spiritual REALM/REIGN of GOD, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
John 4:​
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth
Also in the Bible, the phrase "kingdom of heaven" is SYNONYMOUS with "Kingdom of God."

The "Kingdom of God/Kingdom of Heaven" is the SPIRITUAL Kingdom/REALM/REIGN of CHRIST.

John the Baptist spoke of the "Kingdom of Heaven" in his MESSIANIC PROPHECIES about JESUS.
Matt. 3:​
[1] In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
[2] And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Again, though, a broader context of this verse you rendered is needed. Yeshua/Jesus is speaking TO the PHARISEES. >>>>
Luke 17:​
[20] And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:​
[21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Now, after all that Jesus had said to and of the PHARISEES about their hypocrisy and evil, WHY would He then tell them that the "Kingdom of God" is "WITHIN" them?? Surely, Jesus is NOT telling the PHARISEES that the "Kingdom of God" is "INSIDE" them.

Again, the "KINGDOM OF GOD/Kingdom of Heaven" is the SPIRIT OF CHRIST (through belief and confession) and if one does NOT have the "spirit of Christ" INSIDE them, then they do not have the "kingdom of God."
Matt. 23:​
[13] But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.​
Luke 11:​
[39] And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
[40] Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?
When the PHARISEES accused Jesus of "casting out devils" by the power of satan, Jesus told them that satan would not work AGAINST himself...Jesus told them that HIS power to "cast out devils" was FROM God and OF God.
Matt. 12:​
[24] But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils
[26] And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.​
John 18:
[36] Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Romans 14:
[17] For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

John 3:
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God
5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

As these verses attest to, the "Kingdom of God" is NOT of the "pineal gland."

Shems Nbedjer

You see, Brother Shems Nbedjer, because I, as a Christian, defend/support the Bible, you feel as though I am bringing "negative energy" to your thread.

But, as a Christian/Bible-Believer, I can not/will not remain silent when anyone takes a verse from the Bible out-of-context and applies it to something else, be it the pineal gland or any other subject. ----This is not a "personal" attack on you nor your thread.

You have your views, and I have mine, which I am entitled to express also.

Your stance is to view/attach the Bible to the pineal gland, and my stance is to support the Bible as the Word of God.

Sure, you will have those here who will agree with you; but for any who disagree, it is not a "personal" attack on you or your beliefs.--- In discussion forums, it is the very nature of them to have "pro and con"/"approval and challenge."

You can't have it both ways, Brother...You can't express something about the Bible or any concept (in the OPEN FORUMS) and not be subject to rebuttal on your statements.

Likewise, any thread of mine (in the OPEN FORUMS) is also subject to rebuttal from other members.

The only forums which are largely CLOSED to challenge are those of the separate spirituality forums. There, adherents to different spiritual paths can express their beliefs without being ridiculed/mocked/or other-wise have their spiritual paths denounced by others.

But, THIS forum is OPEN to ALL of ANY belief or non-belief.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back