Black Spirituality Religion : Revisiting the Pineal Gland

Lastly, on the Kemetians... Werent they and the Mayans, the only 2 civilizations on earth to mysteriously dissapear off the globe??....

Maybe there is more to what REALLY went on with them than we truly think we know????...

Peace.. Peace..

Maybe, what is described in Genesis as happening to Enoch happened to them as well. They were not for God took them ...

Getting off topic, here, but since I do that all the time anyway here goes ...

There is the unconfirmed existence of something called the Emerald Tablets. In them, according to the myth surrounding them, Enoch aka Hermes aka Tehuti was an initiate of extraterrestrial beings who established Atlantis as a seed colony to bring civilization to that part of the world now known as Egypt and Sumer. According to that myth, Enoch initiated others who seeded advanced knowledge to other parts of the world which included where the Mayan civilization was born. The myth posits that civilizations such as KMT and Sumer and the Mayans were so dramatically advanced from other 'little men' of Earth because Enoch seeded advanced Atlantean wisdom to them via his initiates.

Furthermore, according to the myth, both Enoch and his initiates could, and are, periodically revitalized "deep in the Earth", beneath the Great Pyramid, in what KMT myths call the halls of Amenti.

The Annunaki myths, perhaps, are variations not entirely accurate of the Emerald Tablets myths which themselves are no doubt not entirely accurate.

Nevertheless, according to the Emerald Tablets myths, now somewhat obscured by disinformation being disseminated by a group calling themselves the Brotherhood of the White Temple, sages of KMT and Maya and Sumer did not cease to exist but, to this day, live on as Immortals in the Halls of Amenti --- guiding [nudging] humanity thru our darkest days.

Lol brethren, point taken on the "black fool" statement.... But we did both state that we were never once speaking about ALL black folks...

And maybe based upon the discussion in the visualization thread.. ( Speaking about words and their vibrations having the ability to manipulate and edit dna ) I would guess that the dna of Non Africans technically could be manipulated and edited to allow ascension to take place, so I will concede to your point of view that whites can achieve these higher states of being...

But once again we did conclude that atleast 10% of them have pineal glands waiting to be activated so technically, NOT ALL non afrikans would be excluded and therefore those that do have non calcified pineal glands imho are the ones more likely to Achieve the higher states of consciousness of which we speak.. While those with calcified pineal glands technically COULD achieve these higher states of consciousness...
But more than likely wont...

Might I add that if an individual was "blue black" with a golf ball sized pineal gland but lacked the neccessary discipline of self, they too would be trapped in their lowly state...

In conclusion I would have to say that it all boils down to the individuals PERSONAL discipline and above all WILL POWER to achieve ascension, with the fact of having a non calcified pineal gland as an advantage to those who posses such...

Lastly, on the Kemetians... Werent they and the Mayans, the only 2 civilizations on earth to mysteriously dissapear off the globe??....

Maybe there is more to what REALLY went on with them than we truly think we know????...

Peace.. Peace..

Didn't Dr. Richard King write a book on the subject?

Good Brother, I do not believe that I have read any of his Work.... Would you recommend it??

Peace.. Peace..

Yes. Its called "the African origin of biological psychiatry" by a brotha name Richard D. King M.D. The book is very expensive. But worth every cent.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back