Black Spirituality Religion : Calcified Pineal Gland

mystic1974 said:
I was just wondering something. If a white persons pineal gland is calcified, how are these psychics receiving messages? Also, while looking through various new age websites I have come across people who claim to channel certain beings. Could anyone give me their opinion on who these beings could be.
why don't you ask them?

mystic1974 said:
I was just wondering something. If a white persons pineal gland is calcified, how are these psychics receiving messages? Also, while looking through various new age websites I have come across people who claim to channel certain beings. Could anyone give me their opinion on who these beings could be.

peace Mystic,

can you give one of their examples of channeling certain beings.......

I need to see their words b4 I can really respond to your ?!!

What do you consider to be the definition of a Psychic?

info-moetry said:
peace Mystic,

can you give one of their examples of channeling certain beings.......

I need to see their words b4 I can really respond to your ?!!

What do you consider to be the definition of a Psychic?
I was told about a guy who channels a being called kirael and I ran across someone else that channels the annunaki on the web. We all posses abilities that are beyond the five senses such as clairvoyance and clairaudience.Being able to access other realms that we can't see with the naked eye.

mystic1974 said:
I was told about a guy who channels a being called kirael and I ran across someone else that channels the annunaki on the web. We all posses abilities that are beyond the five senses such as clairvoyance and clairaudience.Being able to access other realms that we can't see with the naked eye.
Right, so that tells you right there if someone whose spiritual organ is crusted over can channel super natural consciousness...Black people, whose spiritual organ is soaking in cosmic "nectar" (melanin), should actually BECOME that Extra Terrestrial intelligence, as our Ancient ancestors have done.

AAAUUUMMM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back