Black Spirituality Religion : Calcified Pineal Gland

belzbug said:
Is that a legitimate organization ? Are they recognized by the U.N. ? For all I know this could be some crackpot site created by halfwitted disgruntled people.

I am skeptic and very cautious regarding this WEB site.

It's a website of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Are you a surgeon? What qualifies you to be skeptic about their profession?
Besides, the studies were done by Wurtman et al (1964), Murphy (1968) and Daramola and Olowu (1972)
As far as I know the WEB did not exist when these studies were done.

It's obvious to me that belzbug is white. If he were not, he would know that coming here and calling black people helpless cattle under the command of whites would be offensive to some of us.
And his knee-jerk reaction to facts, dismissing them as 'crackpot and halfwitted' when they're obviously legit, tells me he'll go to any length to defend whites. He sounds like the neo-con talk show hosts out there defending Bennett. Why would you do that unless you're white?
You don't fool me one bit!

its obvious YOURE WRONG.Now hows that buddy :terrific:

Listen there is alot of pseudology over the net. What youre presenting here is not MAIN STREAM science. So what did you expect ? me to swallow the red pill because the authors of the study were black surgeons ?

Im not that gullible. Sorry :wink:

ontheway said:
It's obvious to me that belzbug is white. If he were not, he would know that coming here and calling black people helpless cattle under the command of whites would be offensive to some of us.
And his knee-jerk reaction to facts, dismissing them as 'crackpot and halfwitted' when they're obviously legit, tells me he'll go to any length to defend whites. He sounds like the neo-con talk show hosts out there defending Bennett. Why would you do that unless you're white?
You don't fool me one bit!

belzbug said:
What youre presenting here is not MAIN STREAM science. So what did you expect ? me to swallow the red pill because the authors of the study were black surgeons ?
Richard J Wurtman is a white man.
He's a professor at MIT...here's his picture:
http://hst.mit.edu/biosketch/Wurtman.html

He has written books and published over 100 papers in Scientific journals.

How much more mainstream do you want?

(and the fact that you reject science because the authors are black tells me a lot about you.)

i dont care what color the author is. Its not MAIN STREAM SCIENCE. You show me in any standard college txt book where that is being taught.

ontheway said:
Richard J Wurtman is a white man.
He's a professor at MIT...here's his picture:
http://hst.mit.edu/biosketch/Wurtman.html

He has written books and published over 100 papers in Scientific journals.

How much more mainstream do you want?

(and the fact that you reject science because the authors are black tells me a lot about you.)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back