Black People : What Do We AGREE On?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

I got you man. I miss-read your name. thanks brotha. I thought I checked accept. I'll try again.

AXE! Corvo

Thanks bro. Corvo, thats peace!

Let me say something here. In 1954 there was a "World Conference" called the Meeting of Van Dung I believe. It was a meeting of all the nations of color whereby they came to a conclusion that the problem in the world was the White Man.". This meeting was so dramatic that when white folks found out about it that they had to seriously throw a monkey wrench in it just to stop this unified thought process of truth from becoming an accepted reality. Those who have listened to the speeches of Malcom X already know about it. I mention this to say that; "Until we can all come to that same understanding as it regards our reality, we will never unify under anything else...and that's WORD !!!

Let me say something here. In 1954 there was a "World Conference" called the Meeting of Van Dung I believe. It was a meeting of all the nations of color whereby they came to a conclusion that the problem in the world was the White Man.". This meeting was so dramatic that when white folks found out about it that they had to seriously throw a monkey wrench in it just to stop this unified thought process of truth from becoming an accepted reality. Those who have listened to the speeches of Malcom X already know about it. I mention this to say that; "Until we can all come to that same understanding as it regards our reality, we will never unify under anything else...and that's WORD !!!

Keita,

Thats real, for real...don't forget about us in the GroupThink Project-Group and the efforts we united around...in fact, we are arranging the Table of Contents and working with the definition you inputed, at this very moment...real time...Peace In

I got you man. I miss-read your name. thanks brotha. I thought I checked accept. I'll try again.

AXE! Corvo

Corvo,

Brother, thank you for the friendship and the e-mail, let me know if you do not receive my e-mail response...Peace In my brother friend.

This stays fresh in my face.. this question should always be forefront on everyones mind.

Thank You Sister Destee

We spend so much time discussing the things we don't agree on. Oftentimes trying to gently encourage each other to think like we do, enlighten them, etc. I thought it would be interesting to approach this effort (unity) from the opposite direction.

What do we agree on?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back