Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

How do I view it? As an Observer, it's nothing!
What is Nothing?
In Your View all you see is "Nothing"ness? - Nihilism

What is real?
Everything you Observe
Nothing about it!
Are You Real then?
Where is the truth,
In You
it's never been found!
Because you have not found it .....you think it is lost to humanity or nonexistence?

Human beings are intitled to their beliefs, etc.
True..

Yet everything [cannot be found in your books] that all of you so rely on, etc.
Maybe you are just not looking in the right place.....neither can our books contain the universe - Only our Minds can contain the Universe and books are a user's Manual Written by men and women we deem Wise

Such writings, scriptures, etc., which has gone to great lengths to decieve and mislead humanity. That's all I can say....
How have Scripture Deceive and Mislead Humanity?
Give an example?

These early Writings have kept Mankind facing the Light, hence our misery has greatly diminish.

What I have observed another person saying, "The reason religion exists is to help most people make sense of events which would otherwise be incomprehensible by relying on unseen, hidden forces." As I stated, I have observed many sayings regarding religion, etc. I'm out..
Sounds about right!!!!....That is what religion is supposed/ought to do.

Allow me to ask, "What are some of any of your conceived reasons for believing in God?" No rational person denies the fact that matter exists. Perhaps your reasons for this belief in God is matter deserves a maker, right? Life demands a life giver too, right? It goes on and on... Yet, what are your reasons for believing in God? Not because it is a part of the heritage of your culture, tribe, or family, etc. Why do you as a individual practice your believed in religion, etc.?

Allow me to ask, "What are some of any of your conceived reasons for believing in God?" No rational person denies the fact that matter exists. Perhaps your reasons for this belief in God is matter deserves a maker, right? Life demands a life giver too, right? It goes on and on... Yet, what are your reasons for believing in God? Not because it is a part of the heritage of your culture, tribe, or family, etc. Why do you as a individual practice your believed in religion, etc.?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back