Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Allow me to ask, "What are some of any of your conceived reasons for believing in God?"
God is the Name we Give to the Creative Principle...The more we Study and Understand the Creative Principle the more creative we become.

No rational person denies the fact that matter exists.
Some do...Science has yet to find Matter?

Perhaps your reasons for this belief in God is matter deserves a maker, right?
Matter demands a Source....God is the Creative Laws

Life demands a life giver too, right?
Life begets Life...Life is the Life Giver

It goes on and on... Yet, what are your reasons for believing in God?
I think Existence is Ordered along Laws, and the more we Understand those Laws and work with them the More creative we become and the less misery we experience.

Not because it is a part of the heritage of your culture, tribe, or family, etc. Why do you as a individual practice your believed in religion, etc.?
It starts out being that you practice the religion and uphold the beliefs of your family tribe and culture, but it does not have to stop or end there.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
just as I suspected, not one human being today believer, etc. has any original factual knowledge of what these Bible characters actually looked like, etc. Important as this one Jesus is to the Christian Religion, who among you has any knowledge of what he actually looked liked. It's thought that this man Jesus was actually a Hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher that at first preached to Jews, etc. Yet, some how spiritual magic entered the story, etc. A man was crucified nailed to a cross, apparently died and somehow assended into this fabled place humans refer to as heaven to be with his father who was apparently a God, a immortal supreme king of kings, etc. There was this claimed that this man or Messiah Jesus died for the sins of born and unborn human beings {all babies are born into sin, right?] But this is not this thread writers topic, etc. What did any of these important bible characters {Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, etc.,] originally look like? If Jesus transended into his Father/God's kingdom, and some how saved humankind from himself, etc. Why are there no original drawings of this so called Messiah? Oh you folks are good as brining up bible scripts, and excuses, that say this and that, but you, not one of you can produced a "original likeness" of this man called Jesus! What about the one that says "to view" God is for one to die, "as no man can gaze up this God and live!" Just as there is little mention od Mary after her son's [Jesus] death and transition! As I have always viewed this Bible story it's not exactly accurate in detail, etc. There's is no need to refer to me as a Atheist, etc. With life there are reasons, but we all just may be studying the wrong book, or seeking qualified accurate information in the wrong places, etc. Thre is so much more to know here as with dealing with such interesting subject matter as human and world creation, Gods and demons warrants any found truths, etc. Apparently this Religious world is sustained by Gods and Demons, etc. Lets not forget those after life promises, etc. Now who knows th truth? Do any of you? So far I can't tell... enough said.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
You're still on bout this?!!???!!!
Enough with your reductive bs.
Who really cares what Jesus, Mary, Joseph or Moses actually looked like? It's an inane question and one that with ANY deductive reasoning could be concluded posthaste.........That is unless you'd like me to make up a story on how Mary was of snow white complexion and thus so was Jesus.
Yeh. And I could make it quite believable too.

There's is no need to refer to me as a Atheist,
I asked (stated it more as a question) if that's what you should consider moving on to as you've trashed every spiritual believe and thought on the planet. LOL but you had to look up what an Atheist believes because you didn't know did you. Perhaps your a Gnostic. Or maybe an Agnostic. Hmmm, nah I aint going to name off all the religious and spiritual sects I could because you'd have to look them up and you too lazy to even pay attention to what's been already said in this and other threads. So why waste my breath?
If you took Atheist as a pejorative term. Why would you?
I was being kind.

Heres a thought from the Bible seeing as you so fixated on the accuracy and all. it's one you should consider carefully before coming back with some thoughtless inane comment.
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
You're still on bout this?!!???!!!
Enough with your reductive bs.
Who really cares what Jesus, Mary, Joseph or Moses actually looked like? It's an inane question and one that with ANY deductive reasoning could be concluded posthaste.........That is unless you'd like me to make up a story on how Mary was of snow white complexion and thus so was Jesus.
Yeh. And I could make it quite believable too.

I asked (stated it more as a question) if that's what you should consider moving on to as you've trashed every spiritual believe and thought on the planet. LOL but you had to look up what an Atheist believes because you didn't know did you. Perhaps your a Gnostic. Or maybe an Agnostic. Hmmm, nah I aint going to name off all the religious and spiritual sects I could because you'd have to look them up and you too lazy to even pay attention to what's been already said in this and other threads. So why waste my breath?
If you took Atheist as a pejorative term. Why would you?
I was being kind.

Heres a thought from the Bible seeing as you so fixated on the accuracy and all. it's one you should consider carefully before coming back with some thoughtless inane comment.
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things.
Then you should put your bible away... And this isn't a thoughtless inane comment either. Btw, I have trashed nothing! I merely seek answers to legitimate questions that apparently you and others can't give. That's why you are so upset right now, etc. And yes, i am still on about this! If you can't answer the question as asked , kindly move to the side and allow someone entry who can! Yet, here you are tryna chastise me. SwagII gone...

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
This whole religion concept is based on unsubstantiated scripted ancient biblical mythology, etc. Humans simply can't face the fact that man created these Gods, etc. Man's fear of death and the unknown was the primary reason for religions need, etc. How else could he explain himself, his origins, etc. It easier to say, God created it, it's easier to relate God with nature. As when most of you speak of this deity you actually often relate god to nature, etc. I fully understand, I actually get it, that is that believing in God can be a source of comfort and solace for people. After all or most humans have been taught that such a fabled Creator immortal God existed since birth. How can you not believe the Theologians that such a invisible [unseen] deity really existed. It gives believers the feeling of being watched over and looked after by a benevolent caretaker, right? Perhaps believers need to study human origins and take notice of their micro-organisms evolutionary ancestors. Bettr known to us humans as bacteria. Billions of them exist [live] within their human host, in your gut, on your skin, etc. "WE COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM!"These organisms are every where on earth and within the universe, etc. believe it or not, all life on this plant evolved from these bacteria like microbes. I know what you'll say, God created them too. That's fine, that's okay. After all your Creationism points all are based in your beliefs in God! Which in my personal view, [QQ...] is all Mythology. Human's evolved right here on this planet just as all life went through the evolution process. I rest my case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why Jesus did not avoid crucifixion?.. Christian Study Group 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Why did God wait 4,000 years from Adam to give us Jesus and Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
E Black Spirituality Religion : If Jesus is God, why did he pray to the Father and not to himself when he was on the cross? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Eccl 12vs13 Black Christians : Did Jesus Christ go from being 100% God, to 100% man and BACK to 100% God? Christian Study Group 31
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : What did Jesus teach about public prayer? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ru2religious Black People : Where did Jesus Die? Black People Open Forum 114
S Black Spirituality Religion : Did Jesus Resurrect Lazarus...or Was He Imitating Ausar of Kemet??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
river Black Spirituality Religion : Did Paul Lie On Jesus? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
K Black Spirituality Religion : DID JUDAS BETRAY JESUS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Laws Did The Prophet Messiah Yashu'a / Jesus Follow ? ( 613 ) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Where Did The Word '' Jesus '' Come From ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : Ques Why Did Yashua Isa Jesus Christ Come ? < Part One Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : 'FOOD' THAT JESUS DID NOT EAT... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jesus have a Pet? AACOOLDRE 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Did the Dutch "steal" this African food? Food Discussion and Recipes 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
Louise Cosper Black Christians : The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations Christian Study Group 5
OldSoul Black People : Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery Black People Open Forum 18
Kemetstry African American History Culture : LITTLE PEOPLE DID BIG THINGS African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Cortana: What Did We Get Ourselves Into? Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Ozone Hole Over Antarctica Did Just Something It Hasn't In Decades Yahoo View Science and Technology 1
HODEE Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Did Satan Create Catholicism? Trump-Supporting Pastor Robert Jeffress Thinks So Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Luke exaggerate Paul's food distribution AACOOLDRE 1
D Black Entertainment : What mangas did you finish or currently reading? Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW DID CHRISTIANS TORTURE OTHER PEOPLE? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People : How Did You Feel, How Did You React, In 2008, Compared to How You Feel Now? Black People Open Forum 5
J Black Entertainment : What Did Kanye West’s Casting Call for ‘Multiracial Women Only’ Mean? Black Entertainment 10
Fine1952 Black People : Why Did FEMA Just Put a Rush Order on 5 Million Bottles Of Water? Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : When Did The Republican War On Democracy Begin? Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Law Forum : Editorial: Why did we treat the heroin problem differently than the crack Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : HOW DID WE LOSE BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES? Black Money Business Jobs 76
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Obama have a gay lover killed??? AACOOLDRE 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2