Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

How do I view it? As an Observer, it's nothing! What is real? Nothing about it! Where is the truth, it's never been found! Human beings are intitled to their beliefs, etc. Yet everything [cannot be found in your books] that all of you so rely on, etc. Such writings, scriptures, etc., which has gone to great lengths to decieve and mislead humanity. That's all I can say....
What a miserable cop out.
You trash the spiritual faiths of over half the planet populations and never mind that the other half of the world have faiths with just as fanciful lore and scriptures with parables and allegories as colorful trying to explain that which can only be held like trying to grab a fist of water, explain that which is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
And then you mr. observer offer what? some empty soulless pablum? You think the world is screwed up now? Just sell them your vacuous philosophy and observe as whats left of this beautiful garden of a planet gets flushed down the toilet.

From the beginning your questions have been disingenuous and your replies to any of the answers were passive aggressive while mockingly using baseless ridiculous logic like 'there's no pictures'.
Which brings me to a question, what are you even doing in this forum? Just a couple rows further down there's an Atheist forum. Doesn't your soulless observer self more properly belong there? If I were a mod I would have thought seriously about moving the entire thread to there at the very start your so obvious.

'if you've never stared into the distance, then your life is a shame'

What a miserable cop out.
You trash the spiritual faiths of over half the planet populations and never mind that the other half of the world have faiths with just as fanciful lore and scriptures with parables and allegories as colorful trying to explain that which can only be held like trying to grab a fist of water, explain that which is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
And then you mr. observer offer what? some empty soulless pablum? You think the world is screwed up now? Just sell them your vacuous philosophy and observe as whats left of this beautiful garden of a planet gets flushed down the toilet.

From the beginning your questions have been disingenuous and your replies to any of the answers were passive aggressive while mockingly using baseless ridiculous logic like 'there's no pictures'.
Which brings me to a question, what are you even doing in this forum? Just a couple rows further down there's an Atheist forum. Doesn't your soulless observer self more properly belong there? If I were a mod I would have thought seriously about moving the entire thread to there at the very start your so obvious.

'if you've never stared into the distance, then your life is a shame'
"Pablum", now there's an interesting word! [Yes it is...] How long did it take for you to look it up as to use it correctly? There really is no real need to be negative nor judgmental, the world doesn't revolve around what you or I think, etc. I offered you nothing, just as I emphasized in my response. I merely asked a question that not one of you did answer, etc. And I still have no answer. Btw, what is an Atheist? Could you be an Atheist? I am not familiar with the term. As an Observer, I will say this, "Religion is false path to world slavery of humanity as it has gone to great lengths to decieve and mislead humanity." This I have observed. That's why I asked questions, etc. Now you are busy trying to chastize me for observing and not playing your game of words, etc. I actually care not sir, what you believe in or what religious belief systems you follow, etc. Your play on words don't fool me one bit, etc. And the truth really is, "there are no original pictures of any biblical character." Would you not agree? How sir, do you know where I exactly belong? And Btw, planet Earth, is not being flushed down the toilet, what really makes you think and say this? Let the negativism go... your turn...

Here's a mystery for you and some fact you so constantly parrot about wanting.
How do you kill the root of the tree without killing the whole?
You can not trash just the Judaism (Abrahamic) root without doing the same to Islam as well as about 8 other faiths including another of some importance in the Black community........Rastafarians.

You've pulled out the root and killed tree.
So now, chop wood.
By one root at a time! Btw, can you explain what I just said???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back