Black People : The Two Days We Should Not Worry...

Worry Why?

Brother Aqil:

I understand your post however, i ask why would any afrikan worry about any of the so called 7 days when all that they are are smoke and illusion.

You are intelligent and my other thought is that in this world its about the wickedness in high places as oppossed to flesh and blood that man would do well to at least become more attuned to.

Example The Illuminati
The trilateral ommission
The Council on Foriegn relations and the
Unholy Masons

Even with all of this we as decendants of the Kings of Afrika do not have to be concerned about them at all..They all will be up in smoke

LOL Beam me up scotty!!!

Love

Re: Worry Why?

Originally posted by Alkebulantaazar:
Brother Aqil:

I understand your post however, i ask why would any afrikan worry about any of the so-called 7 days when all that they are are smoke and illusion.
I disagree...for the following reason:

60 sec. = 1 min.
60 min. = 1 hour
24 hours = 1 day
7 days = 1 week
52 weeks = 1 year
100 years = 1 century
10 centruries = 1 millennium, which is where we are now. But it would have been impossible without those 7 days...:)

You are intelligent and my other thought is that in this world its about the wickedness in high places as opposed to flesh and blood that man would do well to at least become more attuned to.
Example:

The Illuminati
The Trilateral Commission
The Council on Foreign Relations, and the
(unholy) Masons
There has always been the problem of placing high people in high places of rulership and government (see my thread titled "Susanna" in this forum for a perfect example of this often-times tragic anomaly). High people would not belong to such organizations as you have mentioned...

Even with all of this we as decendants of the Kings of Afrika do not have to be concerned about them at all..They all will be up in smoke.
A day is forever, Sister Alkebulantaazar...eternal.

LOL Beam me up scotty!!!

Love
Be careful...:(

There are two days in every week about which we should not worry...two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension...

One of these days is yesterday, with all its mistakes and cares; its faults and blunders; its aches and pains...

Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot undo a single act we performed; we cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone forever...

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with all its possible adversities; its burdens; its large promise and its poor performance. Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control...

Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet to be born...

This leaves only one day, today. Any person can fight the battle of just one day. It is when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities - yesterday and tomorrow - that we break down...

It is not the experience of today that drives a person mad...it is the remorse or bitterness of something which happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may bring...

Let us, therefore, live but one day at a time...

(Author unknown)

Thank you for sharing this!

Matthew 6:

[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
[26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
[27] Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
[28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
[29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[30] Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
[34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

There are two days in every week about which we should not worry...two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension...

One of these days is yesterday, with all its mistakes and cares; its faults and blunders; its aches and pains...

Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot undo a single act we performed; we cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone forever...

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with all its possible adversities; its burdens; its large promise and its poor performance. Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control...

Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet to be born...

This leaves only one day, today. Any person can fight the battle of just one day. It is when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities - yesterday and tomorrow - that we break down...

It is not the experience of today that drives a person mad...it is the remorse or bitterness of something which happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may bring...

Let us, therefore, live but one day at a time...

(Author unknown)

Nothing is more truer !!! Amen !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back