Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
you challenging me personally?? I ben active in the community and worked with every known leader , since the late 80s in NYC , what were you doing since the late 80s??

And I know this kind of thing as well was not going on in the 60s , 70s or 80s when we had real Black leadership and real National Black organization and Community Love in each state https://newsone.com/3849067/man-probation-illegally-voting-crystal-mason/?fbclid=IwAR2xre2V_PJXY7feBgGQM9QVF17p2QeXDN1wdjYEUsxbwoLybbKPN4EOPeU
You call that, what to me, seems a bit of rather deep messaging for attempting to gain some inner peace and strength as any kind of challenge beyond that which anyone would or has faced within themselves?
I'll promise you this mister, if I challenge you in the way you seem to have taken that friendly piece of advice. YOU'LL KNOW IT.
Now you can go back to your Begging the Questions, because I'm not in the mood to entertain neither the former or this sort of BS.........
begging the question:

Bust of Aristotle, whose Prior Analytics contained an early discussion of this fallacy
Begging the question is an informal fallacy that occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. It is a type of circular reasoning: an argument that requires that the desired conclusion be true. This often occurs in an indirect way such that the fallacy's presence is hidden, or at least not easily apparent. (from wikipedia)

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
240 people see my point!
We didnt go through this crap when we had real Black leadership and organizations!

No one here in this pic, had the luxury of reaching back to former leaders and their solutions, at 50 terrabytes, of real data, on their cell phones, or have a spending power of a trillion dollars, so the question is how long will this go on as White Supremacy is upgraded and rebooted??

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
240 people see my point!
We didnt go through this crap when we had real Black leadership and organizations!

No one here in this pic, had the luxury of reaching back to former leaders and their solutions, at 50 terrabytes, of real data, on their cell phones, or have a spending power of a trillion dollars, so the question is how long will this go on as White Supremacy is upgraded and rebooted??
Ndugu you need to stop quoting cutting edge technology and geopolitical funding that's obviously waaaaay above your pay grade and get real. On another note I could be wrong but I believe 13 of the 36 "Leaders of color" pictured above actually had the luxury of not only reaching back to leaders/mentors that passed on but reaching out to existing leaders/mentors "If you will".

#1 Marcus Garvey: Duse Mohamed Ali

#2 Malcolm-X: Elijah Mohamed

#8 Bob Marley: Joe Higgs

#11 Martin Luther King Jr: Howard Thurman

#12 Medgar Evers: T.R.M. Howard

#14 Nelson Mandela: Walter Sisulo

#15 Fredrick Douglas: William Lloyd Garrison

#20 Elija Muhammad: Wallace Fard Muhammad

#22 Muhammad Ali: Angelo Dundee

#31 Eldridge Cleaver: Kathleen Cleaver (Possible)

#32 Huey Newton: Robert Travers

#34 Mahatma Gandhi: Gopal Krishna Gokhale

#36 Muammar Gaddafi: Mahmoud Efay

Pardon any mistakes.

Only if you feel it's worth educating us unwoke members of color here feel free to name the leaders/mentors of numbers: 3,4,5,6,7,9,10,13,16,17,18,19,21,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,33 and 35.

Thanks in advance, enjoy your weekend and GOD Bless you Bruh.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
:10500:do you do anything but whine ??????
I do a whole lot, , if you got a tude about talking about what is going on! I have worked with every Black leader from Sonny Carson Al Sharpton, Kevin Muhammad now Ishamel Muhammad of the Brooklyn NOI, chapter, under Minister Farrakhan, worked with Assmeblyman Clarence Norman , formed the Bergen st block association and implemented career education media , posters and brochures, working at the then NYC board of ed , in the 80s educating the entire NYC JHS Black student community regarding computer tech and programming jobs, and what math skills they would need and what kind of salaries they could get , back in the 80s

Im trying to be cool bro, and I dont troll your posts , with attitude , cause I can simply say what does your girl Yvette Carnell do but complain and collect dollars for it on youtube!

Now if you see my point is worng we can debate it , but I think you older then me so what you been doing down there in Philly in the 80s and 90s, to uplift the community there ??

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: