Black People : 3 BLACK CHURCHS IN 10 DAYS BURNED DOWN

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, it does stick out as a contradiction in terms.
I'll lay even money though that the feds will stay out of this unless forced to go in by the community at large.

Note once again how the dirt has not been thrown into the air against this 'poor misguided white boy' that is throughly predictable before hand when one of our own is found to be wanting (or more likely dead) in any case one cares to name.
How do you think it'd be played if a young brother had been caught torching white Baptist churches?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yes, it does stick out as a contradiction in terms.
I'll lay even money though that the feds will stay out of this unless forced to go in by the community at large.

Note once again how the dirt has not been thrown into the air against this 'poor misguided white boy' that is throughly predictable before hand when one of our own is found to be wanting (or more likely dead) in any case one cares to name.
How do you think it'd be played if a young brother had been caught torching white Baptist churches?

And daddy has law enforcement ties too.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I ain't as forgiving as the good church going folk.
Have you noticed that black church folks always forgive a criminal act by a white person when it is against them. But black church folks never want to forgive a criminal act by a black person when it is against them.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ain't we supposed to forgive and forget?
After all his daddy reportedly did weep on learning the news, so it ok now.

Like father, like son. The fruit didn't fall too far from the tree

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
White suspect in black church fires charged with hate crimes

© The Associated Press CORRECTS ARREST DATE TO WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10 - This booking image released by the Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal shows Holden Matthews, 21, who was arrested Wednesday, April 10, 2019, in connection with suspicious fires at three historic black churches in southern Louisiana. Matthews faces three counts of simple arson of a religious building on the state charges. Federal investigators also were looking into whether hate motivated the fires. (Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal via AP)
OPELOUSAS, La. — Prosecutors have now added hate crime charges against the white suspect in three recent arson fires that destroyed African American churches in Louisiana.

Twenty-one-year-old Holden Matthews pleaded not guilty at a Monday court hearing. He was ordered to be held without bond.
Three black churches were torched in 10 days. Two were in the city of Opelousas. Another was in a nearby town.
Matthews is the son of a St. Landry Parish sheriff's deputy. He was arrested Wednesday on three charges of arson of a religious building. The three additional hate crimes charges — one for each blaze — were added Monday.
Authorities at Monday's hearing also outlined a litany of new evidence that prosecutors say ties Matthews to the crimes.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.