Brother AACOOLDRE : The Tree of life in the Bible

indeed! Doesn't yours and other people's scripture describe it in a similar fashion? Have you ever seen anyone's mind?

Well now, in my scripture, Man (human) is a trinity of body, soul and spirit.

peace

Don't you mean in god's scriptures?

LOL!....Come on now, Info....Are you serious?! :lol:

So, YOU can reference the Holy Book that I subscribe to as "YOUR scriptures;" but I can't refer to it as "MY scriptures." --Then you have the audacity to call yourself "checking" me. :lol:

But, yes, I quite agree with you that it is GOD'S (capital "G") scripture. :D

Anyway, that's exactly what i mean once again. That you can only go so far with free thinking mentally before what you've been taught by religion will snatch you back.
It's like the ceiling of gravity which is 6 thousand miles and the water that fell from the moon when it departed the earth. when the moon tries to call that water back unto itself the water rises in a fine midst hardly detectable to the hue-man 'eye', but once that water hits the ceiling of gravity it falls right back to the earth in the same form it was in when it first left....

...anyway.....yada-yada-yada....blah-blah-blah..

Alright then! I don't want no citation from Destee.
Never said nothin about disagreeing either Miss!

I never said that you did. I did, specifically, say "IF."

However, from the language and tone of your previous post, one would infer that you took "exception" to the information I posted regarding "Rule #2" on "adding other PROPERTY."

Man the computer world is wierd. All this information and NOW we can't share it. Back in the day when all we did was read, we passed the book on. Not having to ask the author. This has gotten me confused now and before. What's the use of the information higway, to stay still!?

peace

Info:
For instance, in the adam and eve story, was the snake an actual snake?

CherryBlossom:
Did you really think that I was sincerely trying to comprehend with my questions to him? :lol:

Info: It's like the ceiling of gravity which is 6 thousand miles and the water that fell from the moon when it departed the earth. when the moon tries to call that water back unto itself the water rises in a fine midst hardly detectable to the hue-man 'eye', but once that water hits the ceiling of gravity it falls right back to the earth in the same form it was in when it first left....

CherrBlossom:
...anyway.....yada-yada-yada....blah-blah-blah..

Info:
Anyway, that's exactly what i mean once again. That you can only go so far with free thinking mentally before what you've been taught by religion will snatch you back.

CherryBlossom:
...Now, did you really think that I, even with my obviously stated religious beliefs, didn't "overstand" what/where he's coming from?? :lol:

- here endeth the lesson.........;)

Man the computer world is wierd. All this information and NOW we can't share it. Back in the day when all we did was read, we passed the book on. Not having to ask the author. This has gotten me confused now and before. What's the use of the information higway, to stay still!?
LOL You can share it. You just have to follow the rules. Some site's are stringent on it, some sites don't care. Only in a few rare cases do people really get in trouble for reposting articles. There are thousands of websites out there but only a few webmasters are careful enough to implement this rule so nothing bad comes back to them. It's a good idea with the advent of tools like www.tynt.com Webmasters can keep track of who is copy-n-pasting stuff with that tool or just do a quick and easy google search to see who is reposting their articles so that they can send an email to the webmaster and ask them to stop and take it down. As a webmaster myself, I don't even care about reposting articles as much as I should. I'm still not used to administrating.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back