Brother AACOOLDRE : The Tree of life in the Bible

But, without a body, the "mind/spirit" would be impotent. It would have nothing to move...to "manifest" its strength within/upon.
This statement is ridiculous. That's like saying (O2) oxygen doesn't exist because there are no lungs to hold it. the mind/spirit doesn't need the body. It's the other way around. Open your mind.

Does the "mind/spirit" need an entity to exist
the mind/spirit is an entiity. It doesn't need an entity. If you take a grain of sand, it's still sand although there are no other grains around. It is still entiity of sand.

Look beyond what you see. Not everyone can but try.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.7364/

Destee Discussion Forum Rules

Rule # 2. Do not add property to this site that belongs to someone other than yourself, without including their written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, poetry, news, articles, short stories, music, etc. If you don't have permission from the owner, please use the alternative method below:

1. ALTERNATIVE NUMBER ONE

BEFORE adding someone else's property to this site, request their permission.

INCLUDE that written permission in your post.

Examples below:

Slave Profits and The Roots of The Wealth Gap
    Open Letter To President Bush
    How Hip Hop Destroyed Black Power
    Biblical Timeline
    Differences Between The Three Major Religions

ALTERNATIVE NUMBER TWO

It is not always easy to contact the owner, and receive their permission in a timely fashion. Therefore, we have provided an alternative to the above. You can include a few sentences of the property, and add a link to where it can be read in its entirety.

Examples below:

How Affirmative Action Helped George W. Bush
    Whites Swim In Racial Preference
    The Michigan Case and Affirmative Action

The above is more of a hassle than just copying and pasting, but gives due respect to that which belongs to others, and anything less is not acceptable. If you are found adding property that belongs to others without the above considerations, your Membership is in jeopardy. For more information on this rule, read the following thread: Copyright Infringement - Stealing - Is Not Allowed Here!

Man the computer world is wierd. All this information and NOW we can't share it. Back in the day when all we did was read, we passed the book on. Not having to ask the author. This has gotten me confused now and before. What's the use of the information higway, to stay still!?

Man the computer world is wierd. All this information and NOW we can't share it. Back in the day when all we did was read, we passed the book on. Not having to ask the author. This has gotten me confused now and before. What's the use of the information higway, to stay still!?

No one said it couldn't be SHARED. If permission from the author is not available, there are other acceptable forms of DOCUMENTATION listed to use.

Whenever one uses the words/works of SOMEONE ELSE, it is LEGALLY dictated to SPECIFY the AUTHOR of said words/works.

Again, it's called DOCUMENTATION.

Whether for an essay or research paper for school or college, if one uses somebody else's WORDS, the author must be CITED.

Back in tha day, we useta have to do FOOT NOTES.

...ever heard of a BIBLIOGRAPHY?

...or another DOCUMENTATION FORMAT called MLA.

So, it doesn't matter whether it is WRITTEN or via the INTERNET, if you do not DOCUMENT your SOURCES, then it is PLAGIARISM and/or COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Moreover, CITATION of other sources is a RULE set forth HERE at Destee.com by the OWNER. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you submit any disagreement to her.

This statement is ridiculous. That's like saying (O2) oxygen doesn't exist because there are no lungs to hold it. the mind/spirit doesn't need the body. It's the other way around. Open your mind.

My statement was, specifically, in response to the "levitation" example given by Info-moetry.
Therefore, if there was no body there, the mind wouldn't have anything to act upon.
And, of course, all of my previous statements were loaded with sarcasm and facetiousness.

...Now, did you really think that I, even with my obviously stated religious beliefs, didn't "overstand" what/where he's coming from?? :lol:

Did you really think that I was sincerely trying to comprehend with my questions to him? :lol:

the mind/spirit is an entiity. It doesn't need an entity. If you take a grain of sand, it's still sand although there are no other grains around. It is still entiity of sand.

Look beyond what you see. Not everyone can but try.

*see above* :lol:

No one said it couldn't be SHARED. If permission from the author is not available, there are other acceptable forms of DOCUMENTATION listed to use.

Whenever one uses the words/works of SOMEONE ELSE, it is LEGALLY dictated to SPECIFY the AUTHOR of said words/works.

Again, it's called DOCUMENTATION.

Whether for an essay or research paper for school or college, if one uses somebody else's WORDS, the author must be CITED.

Back in tha day, we useta have to do FOOT NOTES.

...ever heard of a BIBLIOGRAPHY?

...or another DOCUMENTATION FORMAT called MLA.

So, it doesn't matter whether it is WRITTEN or via the INTERNET, if you do not DOCUMENT your SOURCES, then it is PLAGIARISM and/or COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Moreover, CITATION of other sources is a RULE set forth HERE at Destee.com by the OWNER. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you submit any disagreement to her.

Alright then! I don't want no citation from Destee.
Never said nothin about disagreeing either Miss!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back