Brother AACOOLDRE : Prove the Tree of Knowledge is of Maat

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 5, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    PROVE THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS MAAT

By Andre Austin

In the beginning mankind was created by a trinity of Egyptian gods Atum, Shu, and Tefnut. You know them by the word “Us” in the book of genesis. This divine matter of Tefnut-Maat was the substance that made your heart and eyes moist and warm. Throughout life you are to remain in this condition without getting caught up in the hot & cold of sinful activity. Shu & Tefnut were twins. Shu’s name was life (tree of life) and Tefnut was Maat (tree of knowledge). In negative confession #25 you state “I have not made Hot my mouth” (avoided irascibility and swiftness to wrath a hot-heart.

Lets compare some of the ancient Egyptian literature, in excerpts, and compare it with the genesis story of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

ADDRESS TO THE GODS

Hail to you, gods in the halls of the two truth,

Who have no lies in their bodies,

Who live on Maat in On… (On is also called Heliopolis)

Behold me, I have come to you,

Without sin, without guilt, without evil…

I live on Maat, I feed on Maat

I have given bread to the hungry, (service point1)

Water to the thirsty, (service point 2

Clothes to the naked (3), (See Matthew 25:31-46 for service points and the eyes of sheep/goats)

A ferryboat to the boatless..

I saw the splitting of the ished-tree in Rostau (see notes below)

Iam one who is acquainted with the gods (you will be like God-Genesis 3:5)

One who knows what concerns them.

I have come here to bear witness to Maat…

For I have done Maat for the lord of Maat

I’m pure

My front is pure,

My rear is pure

My middle has been in the well of Maat (Tree of knowledge is in the middle Genesis 3:2-7)

(After the knower of hearts coroners examiner has declared you living in Maat in the original condition of your heart being warm and moist and free of a hot-heart and cold-heart it is said:)

Come, says Thoth

Why have you come?

I have come here to report,

What is your condition

Iam free of all wrongdoing…

Proceed, you are announced,

The Eye is your bread,

The Eye is your beer,

The Eye is your offering on earth

So says he to me” (Ancient Egyptian Lit Volume 2 p. 128-131 by Miriam Lichtheim).

Now can you see why the pure hearts see God? (Matthew 5:8).

The Egyptian souls who lived in Maat ate from the middle of the well of Maat and had clothes on and provided them for those who were naked. I guess Ericka Badu didn’t get this memo. After Adam and Eve ate this fruit their eyes were opened. Shu & Tefnut saved the eyes of Ra and lifted it up out of the water. Tefnut was in part moisture and is called spit when Jesus could of used this attribute to cure the blind. Tefnut-Maat is also justice, law and moral order which also fits the title of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.

Notes:

The holy ished tree was considered to be the Tree of Life, especially the ished tree at Heliopolis. Thoth and Seshat wrote the king's name and the length of his reign on its leaves and fruit, protecting the ruler and perpetuating his name. Re was said to have split the ished tree in the morning after his victory over his enemies.
    The tree was quite often depicted during the New Kingdom. (Shu is also called “life”).

The paths of Rostau, the descriptions of the land of the dead, its landscape and inhabitants

“When this holy god molded himself, the heavens and the earth were made by his heart” (Egyptian ideas of the Afterlife p. 105 by E. A. Wallis Budge.

Plutarch, in his essay Isis & Osiris p.83:

“Egypt, moreover, which has the blackest of soils, they call by the same name as the black portion of the eye, ‘Chemia (Ham), and compare it to a heart,; for it is warm and moist,… like the heart in a man’s left side”. The Stoic Zeno taught the breath of the soul is warm (Lives of Eminent Philosophers Volume 2 p.261 By Diogenes Laertius). For these reason and more you avoid a Hot-heart and remain Lukewarm (balanced toward truth and justice).