Brother AACOOLDRE : Tree of Good & Evil: Its the Juicy fruit of Tefnut

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Trees of Good & Evil: Shu & Telfnut

By Andre Austin

The ten commandment were based on the 42 negative confessions or Admonitions of Maat. The soul in Egypt had to say I have not done these 42 prohibited commandments. Likewise Christians make a pledge of a good conscience towards good (1 Peter 3:21)

One of the Ten commandments was a direct attack against the ancient Egyptian religion dealt with the second law of not making idols and images in the form of anything above in heaven or below on earth and worship it (Exodus 20:2). The Jews were wrong about the Egyptians who considered God as hidden (Amen), no man knoweth his form or similitude see (From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt by E.A. Wallis Budge p.380)

People are unaware that the first commandment wasn’t included in the Ten commandments that dealt with not eating from the tree of good and evil which were Shu and Telfnut. Therefore by inference and deduction we see from the start that the Garden of Eden was in Egypt (Genesis 2). A river had four headwaters or branches would have been the Nile tributaries two of which split off in the north and formed the Egyptian delta, and two of which split off in the south of Ethiopia but that’s another story.

We know the second commandment was talking about Egypt because the first recorded image the Jews made was the golden calf (Hathor) and later on in history we read a report from Jeremiah who was mad at the Jews in Egypt for burning incense and making cakes in the image of the Queen of heaven (Jeremiah 44). This reminds of Queen Neit/Isis from which the Jews renamed Deborah they made honey-cakes of her shaped like female genitals who live under a tree of life.

Moral order was called Tefnut or Maat the Egyptian coffin text 80, line 63:

It is of your daughter (Tefnut) Order (Maat) that you shall eat (In NT we eat Jesus)

The Jews considered cannibalism of eating your sons and daughters as sin and being defeated in warfare:

1. Lev 26:29

2. Ezekiel chapter 4

3. Deuteronomy 28:53-57

4. Isaiah 44 (eating one half of a baby see appendex below)

Well when the Jews lost their war against the Romans between 66-73AD they also resorted to cannibalism as reported by Josephus in his War of the Jews Book 6:chapter 3: 4 201-219***). The woman who ate this child called Eleazar/Lazarus was called Mary from the house of hyssop. This would set the bases for the New Testament having Jesus being Maat also being eaten for eternal life. Lazarus was another name for Osiris and the only thing eaten was his phallus by a Nile fish. Jesus is stripped naked on the cross and castrated and the Catholics and Christians eat and drink the blood from this area now turned into a vagina/female along with Jesus paps (breasts) in Revelations. The blood would be symbolic of the Vine grape tree the blood was the fruit itself see (Did Moses Exist By D.M Murdock p.364-365. However they also ate the phallus too as Mushrooms which grew in the form of a vagina and phallus. The blood of Osiris was due to the Nile’s reddish water and that his penis was eaten in it. In the pyramid text we read:

Osiris lives on the morning bread, which comes at its appointed time..

The bread of your father is for you…

Here it is morning bread, like manna forming on the dew in the morn (Christ in Egypt by Murdock p.290-291 & Did Moses exist p.234-5) This morning bread is cited by at least 4 times in Exodus 16:13 (read entire chapter). Now in Egypt Tefnut is damp, moisture from which dew is another name. So Tefnut helps bring Manna/Mushrooms that grow in three stages embroyic, egg (Eater), vagania looking like then into a penis from which Catholics eat as the wafer/manna made with honey maybe like in Jerimah44 made for Queen Bee/Deborah/Isis/Neit? Exodus 16:31).

Khu Cakes : Spiritual body

The Khus are offered cakes, which must not be stolen, as one must testify in the Hall of Maat not to have done so, in the famous spell 125 of the Book of the Dead:

I have not purloined the cakes of the gods. I have not carried off the cakes to the Khus

The cakes of the gods and glorified spirits sound similar to the Manna from heaven for the chosen people. The khu cakes serves as a type of manna and allegorical nature and connection to Christ can be see in John 6. In Egypt all souls going to heaven hunger for Shu and thirst for Tefnut.

The Romans who wrote the Gospels reverse the prohibition on the Trees and allows you to eat the fruit of the Tree which is healing (Rev 22:2,14) just like Moses Brass serpents on a pole was healing see Numbers 21:6-9 from which Jesus was symbolic of Moses pole/snakes (John 3:14)

Notes: This baby that was eaten the Good portion was saved. Good was an attribute of Maat=good, right. The NT says it was a fine portion. : see War of Jews:

“4. There was a certain woman that dwelt beyond Jordan, her name was Mary; her father was Eleazar (Lazarus), of the village Bethezob, which signifies the House of Hyssop (A. John 19:29) She was eminent for her family and her wealth, and had fled away to Jerusalem with the rest of the multitude, and was with them besieged therein at this time. The other effects of this woman had been already seized upon, such I mean as she had brought with her out of Perea, and removed to the city. What she had treasured up besides, as also what food she had contrived to save, had been also carried off by the rapacious guards, who came every day running into her house for that purpose. This put the poor woman into a very great passion, and by the frequent reproaches and imprecations she east at these rapacious villains, she had provoked them to anger against her; but none of them, either out of the indignation she had raised against herself, or out of commiseration of her case, would take away her life; and if she found any food, she perceived her labors were for others, and not for herself; and it was now become impossible for her any way to find any more food, while the famine pierced through her very bowels and marrow (B. Luke 2:34-35), when also her passion was fired to a degree beyond the famine itself; nor did she consult with any thing but with her passion and the necessity she was in. She then attempted a most unnatural thing; and snatching up her son, who was a child sucking at her breast, (C. Matthew 24:19)she said, "O thou miserable infant! for whom shall I preserve thee in this war, this famine, and this sedition? As to the war with the Romans, if they preserve our lives, we must be slaves. This famine also will destroy us, even before that slavery comes upon us. Yet are these seditious rogues more terrible than both the other. Come on; be thou my food, and be thou a fury to these seditious varlets, and a by-word to the world, which is all that is now wanting to complete the calamities of us Jews." As soon as she had said this, she slew her son, and then roasted him, and eat the one half of him, and kept the other half by her concealed. Upon this the seditious came in presently, and smelling the horrid scent of this food, they threatened her that they would cut her throat immediately if she did not show them what food she had gotten ready. She replied that she had saved a very fine portion of it for them (D. Luke 10:40-42/John 12:2-3), and withal uncovered what was left of her son. Hereupon they were seized with a horror and amazement of mind, and stood astonished at the sight, when she said to them, "This is mine own son, and what hath been done was mine own doing! Come, eat of this food; for I have eaten of it myself! Do not you pretend to be either more tender than a woman, or more compassionate than a mother; but if you be so scrupulous, and do abominate this my sacrifice, as I have eaten the one half, let the rest be reserved for me also."

2. TruthHitman

TruthHitman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +13
    My brotha AACOOLDR I read your post and it is incorrect, I dont know if your doing this on purpose but your pushin a Masonic doctrine I will explain with historical facts and quotes from men that actually knew the Egyptian culture not bits and pieces that we have today regarding their culture.

First this is your comment "The ten commandment were based on the 42 negative confessions or Admonitions of Maat"

Not true! the 42 negative confessions came from the Hebrews not Egyptians as well as circumcision its Hebrew in origin as well.

The laws are a purely mental conception started by Hebrews

See my brotha what you did not mention is that the Egyptians worshiped animals yeah creatures and what wisdom can you get from an animal?

The roman historian Tacitus, and black greek Herodotus, Black Hebrew Flavius Josephus, all said that Egyptians worshiped animals

I will show you a historical comparison between the Hebrew culture and Egyptian:

Tacitus culture Of The Hebrews: Tacitus: History Book 5 [4]

1. "They (The Hebrews) slay the ram, seemingly in derision of Hammon, and they sacrifice the ox, because the Egyptians worship it as Apis."-----Tacitus History Book 5

2. " The Egyptians worship many animals and images of monstrous form; the Jews have purely mental conceptions of Deity, as one in essence. "-----Tacitus History Book 5

3. "They (Hebrews) call those profane who make representations of God in human shape out of perishable materials."------Tacitus History Book 5

See! what wisdom came from an animal? The 10 commandments is a purely mental concept not taught by an animal

I have more proof

Tacitus description of the Hebrew Culture Tacitus: History Book 5 [4]

1. They are inflexibly honest and ever ready to shew compassion,

2. They regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred of enemies.

3. They abstain from intercourse with foreign women; among themselves nothing is unlawful

4. Circumcision was adopted by them as a mark of difference from other men.

5. The Jews have purely mental conceptions of Deity, as one in essence.

6. They call those profane who make representations of God in human shape out of perishable materials.

7. Those who come over to their religion adopt the practice, and have this lesson first instilled into them.

A. To despise all gods

B. To disown their country

C. They hold that the souls of all who perish in battle or by the hands of the executioner are immortal. Hence a passion for propagating their race and a contempt for death.

now my brotha this is what HERODOTUS said about the Egyptian culture

Herodotus Book 2: Euterpe [123]

Herodotus said in his own words that his writings were from hear say.He also said that the Egyptians Worshiped animals

"Now as to the tales told by the Egyptians, any man may accept them to whom such things appear credible; as for me, it is to be understood throughout the whole of the history that I write by hearsay that which is reported by the people in each place. The Egyptians say that Demeter and Dionysos are rulers of the world below"

" The Egyptians are also the first who reported the doctrine that the soul of man is immortal, and that when the body dies, the soul enters into another creature which chances then to be coming to the birth, and when it has gone the round of all the creatures of land and sea and of the air, it enters again into a human body as it comes to the birth; and that it makes this round in a period of three thousand years"-------Herodotus Book 2: Euterpe p 123

See the Egytpian people were pretty ignorant they took Hebrew culture Greek culture,Persian culture and added particular ideas from these cultures, 3 thousand yrs later Masons took this concept and made a religion
    The Hebrews never taught this madness

Flavius Josephus description of Egyptian Culture

Proof that The Ancient Egyptians Worshiped Animals:

Egyptian Animal WORSHIP:
    APION BOOK II CHP 7

"Apion ought to have had a regard to these facts, unless he had himself had either an ***'s heart or a dog's impudence; of such a dog I mean as they worship; for he had no other external reason for the lies he tells of us. As for us Jews, we ascribe no honor or power to *****, as do the Egyptians to crocodiles and asps, when they esteem such as are seized upon by the former, or bitten by the latter, to be happy persons, and persons worthy of God. ***** are the same with us which they are with other wise men, viz. creatures that bear the burdens that we lay upon them; but if they come to our thrashing-floors and eat our corn, or do not perform what we impose upon them, we beat them with a great many stripes, because it is their business to minister to us in our husbandry affairs.

Egyptian Animal WORSHIP:
    APION BOOK II Chp 14

Yet if all men had followed the manners of the Egyptians, the world had certainly been made desolate as to mankind, but had been filled full of the wildest sort of brute beasts, which, because they suppose them to be gods, they carefully nourish. However, if any one should ask Apion which of the Egyptians he thinks to he the most wise and most pious of them all, he would certainly acknowledge the priests to be so; for the histories say that two things were originally committed to their care by their kings' injunctions, the worship of the gods, and the support of wisdom and philosophy. Accordingly, these priests are all circumcised, and abstain from swine's flesh; nor does any one of the other Egyptians assist them in slaying those sacrifices they offer to the gods.

did you read what he said?

no! my brotha the Egyptians adopted the wisdom of the Hebrews. I will leave you with this wisdom

Apocrypha: Wisdom Chapter 14

11 Therefore even upon the idols of the Gentiles shall there be a visitation: because in the creature of God they are become an abomination, and stumblingblocks to the souls of men, and a snare to the feet of the unwise.

12 For the devising of idols was the beginning of spiritual fornication, and the invention of them the corruption of life.

13 For neither were they from the beginning, neither shall they be for ever.

SHALAM!

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Do you agree with (tacky) tacitus on this?

4. TruthHitman

TruthHitman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +13
    Yes and I agree with Herodotus and JOSEPHUS and The white boi Tacitus also the white boi Tacitus also said concerning the Hebrews and their Look

Tacitus: History Book 5 [1]

" Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin"--- TACITUS

Yes!

5. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    I am only interested in what you've cited of tacitus:

I question if tacky understood nile valley spiritual expression.
    It is not even much of a leap to say he is wrong.

Those animals represented spiritual aspects of the divine.
    Even today we find afrikan spiritual expression that see divinity in nature.

(mark 02:35)
    Don't make make the same mistake that kimberly daniels as hade:

(mark 00:48)

Don't know what herodotus said about what kemetic people
    believed and how they believed, nor josey. But if it sounds
    anything like tacitus,then they are wrong as well.

For you, I'd recommend massey's "egypt: light of the world" 2vols
    and churchward's "signs and symbols of primordial man".

6. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Adam would die if he ate from the tree of knowledge?

The Myth: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (Gen 2:17).

The Reality: The purpose of this story is to condemn the Egyptian idea that knowledge of moral order {Maat} would lead to Eternal life, which conflicted with Hebrew monotheistic teachings. It’s a sophisticated attack upon Egyptian philosophical doctrines in the OT but when the NT is released Jesus became the deity Shu and reclaims the role of the Tree of life). From Egyptian deities into trees.

The relationship between moral order and eternal life lay behind the biblical story about the Tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. Yet, despite the close parallels between the two descriptions, there is one glaring conflict. In the Egyptian text, Nun (the great flood) urged Atum(Adam) to eat of his daughter Tefnut (moral order) giving him access to knowledge of moral order. In genesis, God forbade Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, denying him access to moral knowledge. Along with the Tree of knowledge being based on moral order of Maat. The Ten commandments were also based on the 42 declaration of Maat. Jesus modified the Ten commandments to focus on love rather than the death penalty for some of the Ten orders.

When God created everything he said it was “very good” (Gen 1:31) Chrestos was the “good god” and the Gnostics had it right that Chrestos/Christ was within you. The Romans didn’t want you thinking this so they placed in Jesus mouth to say: “There is only One who is good” to have eternal life obey the commadments which are based on the Egyptian concepts of Maat/truth and the 42 negative confessions (Matthew 19: 16). So this reverses the OT attack on the Egyptian religion.

This inconsistency appears in the face of a moral conundrum in the biblical account. It would seem that god lied and the serpent told the truth. Initially, god ordered Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge, telling him that he would die on the very day that he did so. Yet, later, after eating from the fruit of this tree, Adam not only lived ( for about another 9 hundred years), but God feared that he would obtain eternal life if he ate from the tree of life and so it became necessary to expel him from the Garden.

The Egyptians believed that if you lived a life of moral order, the god Osiris, who ruled over the afterlife, would award you eternal life. That was the philosophical link between these two fundamental principles of life and moral order, and that is why Egyptians depicted them as the children of the creator. In effect, knowledge of moral behavior was a step towards immortality and godhood. That is precisely the issue framed in Genesis.

When Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, god declared that if Adam also ate from the tree of life he would become like God himself. But the Hebrews were monotheists. The idea that humans could become god like flew in the face of the basic theological concept of biblical religion, that there was and could be only one god. Humans can’t become god-like??? But we could be in his image of light (Atum)?

The Hebrew story is actually a sophisticated attack on the Egyptian doctrine of moral order leading to eternal life. It begins by transforming life and moral order from Egyptian deities into that of trees, eliminating the cannibalistic imagery suggested by Atum eating of his daughter. Then, Adam was specifically forbidden to eat the fruit of moral order/Maat. Next, Adam was told that not only wouldn’t he achieve eternal life if he ate of moral order but that he would actually die if he did eat it. Finally, Adam was expelled from the garden before he could eat from the Tree of life and live eternity.

Notes:

O you eight Chaos-gods, being veritable Chaos-gods, who encircle the sky with your arms, who gather together sky and earth for Geb, Shy fashioned you in chaos, in teh Abyss, in darkness and in gloom, and he allots you to Geb and Nut, while Shu is everlasting and Tefnut is eternity...I am Shu whom Atum fashioned, and this garment of mine is the air (Naked) of life....It is I who make the sky light after darkness, my pleasant color is the air which goes forth after me from the mouth of Atum...I am Everlasting, who fashioned the Chaos-gods, reproduced by the spittle of Atum which issued from his mouth when he used his hand...It is my son who will live, whom I begot in my name. He knows how to nourish him who is in the egg in the womb for me, namely the human beings who came forth from my eye which I sent out while I was alone with Nun in lassitude, and I could find no place on which to stand or sit, when Iunu had not yet been founded that I might dwell in it...Nun said to Atum: Kiss/Eat your daughter Ma'at, put her at your nose, that your heart may live, for she will not be far from you....I am the living one who knits on heads, who makes necks firm, and who nourishes throats. I knit Atum together, I make firm the head of Isis on her neck, I knit together the spine of Khepri for him...

That is my daughter, the living female one, Tefnut (cloud/rain),
    who shall be with her brother Shu (light/heat).
    Life is his name, Order (Maat) is her name.
    [At first] I lived with my two children, my little ones,
    the one before me, the other behind me.
    Life reposed with my daughter Order,
    the one within me, the other without me.
    I rose over them, but their arms were around me.

- Spell 80, Coffin Texts