Black Spirituality Religion : "The Cosmic Male"

What is important Queen Astrologer is that as a community we learn how to appreciate all the energies and the vibrations of our people the cosmos and the earth has to offer.

When we observed the stars, we learned that "space" is a very important part of not only cosmic development, but human development. The relationships between men and women have more to do with "mind" than actual bodies, and mind is in a space of it's own.

Without a visual reality to represent that, problems between men and women arrive. This is why people depart by saying- I need my space. Or there are divorces because of irreconcilable differences, when no difference can be reconciled without space or distance.

The key to any successful relationship is maintaining whatever it takes to keep both minds at peace. Space=peace. There is no collective peace without collective detachment and separation- as in mind mostly.

This is what we can learn from within our own solar system, even from the study of the zodiac itself. What if everyone was the same sign?

Both black men and women have been downtrodden for so long we are always seeking any given opportunity to outshine one another. When we find ourselves competing for space, this is usual where the war begins. In fact all war is for space and the fear of not having our own space or having our space taken away.

Some of us will configure ourselves differently as a way of not having to compete with the same slice of bread as the other pigeons.

Such people naturally become the beacons of love and peace. Such people can easily detach themselves from the matrix because they understand their participating in it empowers it.

I was reading something it said "men are the spirits of the past and women are the spirits of the future, but today we live as children, in the now and in the present." This statement speaks about the brain itself as the feminine intuition governs over the future and the masculine rational mind over the past. Yet both overlap into the now, and both are based on memory and dreams, both depend on the imagination in order to exist - thus we are children of the now playing the roles of men and women.

And yet some of us decide to reflect the vibration of that cosmic mind more so than others, thus being called cosmic. There are males that are as obedient to the cosmos and the sun as there are females obedient to the earth and nature. IE- Women don't have to have babies, not if the force of their conscious minds were more powerful than the force of the female ego that ties into nature. Just the same, males don't have to have babies either- and in the case of the cosmic males they don't have to have tons of them. Both sides seem to be ruled by much powerful forces that most people assume.

In the case of the Black male, again- we would blame Willie Lynch or even slavery for the fact that so many black men have babies that they don't take care of or run away from. Yet if we examine the entire spectrum fairly and honestly, we would realize that one word could fix the problem. Space. Such is required to turn boys into men and men into Fathers.

Cultural development of both the male and female requires space. This is also why so many biblical stories speak of Men going off into the wilderness to find themselves. That tradition is as old as humankind itself. Most of our people are underdeveloped because of that one word. We live the life of sardines pack in cans and expect to find the truth of ourselves. Yet somehow we still do, thanks to those that come to us after developing within their own sense of space/time-cosmos.

This why it is important to look to the stars. To understand again as our Ancestors did the role the cosmos also plays in our personal lives. Men and Women are not equal to one another and when we understand the cosmos we understand how beautiful that is, to be unequal and detached yet able to come together and observe our oneness and totality.

Where does it all start? With belief. Now, in our world of today, most people stop at belief. People say I believe in God, or I believe in Allah, or I believe in Jesus. And so that's that and everyone goes about their business carrying around these beliefs that only cutter their minds because they aren't tied into any tangible tools they can use to access or manipulate their reality to perform their will.

It starts with believing, believing leads to learning, and learning leads to knowing.

How can you believe in something if you can't learn how to duplicate or create it? What is a belief worth if we cannot learn it? Why believe in Jesus if you cannot become Jesus? And this is a cosmic understanding, one that has been with us since the beginning.

So whatever it is we believe in, we should also seek to learn and thus know.
And when you know something no one can tell you otherwise. And this is the area most cosmic males come from, this knowing. And no one can shake them from it because their sense of knowing is ancient as it is cosmic.

If given the appropriate configuration of space, away from whites, and even away from certain attitudes and vibrations I wonder what we would develop into as a people?

And now...the beliefs of SunRa.

Sun Ra -Brother From Another Planet - Pt.1

(Scroll for part 3-4)

So far, Sun Ra is the number 1 cosmic male of this thread, in my opinion.

Saturn represents the father and is the planet of discipline, restriction, punishment and reward. Interesting that Sun RA is talking a lot about Saturn.

More Info on Saturn...

Astrologically Saturn is known as THE GREATER MALIFIC because of its extreme coldness and dryness. It represents LIMITS. It is the furthest planet in the solar system visible to the naked eye and shows where the greatest challenges are to be found, and the hardest lessons learned.

It shows the influence of society on the individual, and where in society the greatest efforts are made to build up lasting structures. It is connected with the parents, authorities and rules.

Saturn brings strength through self-limitation, discipline and planning.

Remembered by us as Old Father Time and the Grim Reaper, he represents the ageing process and finally death. So, as the Sun represents life, Saturn represents death.

Often depicted as the planet of loneliness and malevolence, it rules restriction, falls (whether physical or metaphorical), old men, hard work, austerity, delay, poverty, loss, heaviness. It is associated with construction and therefore, buildings and the land.

Saturn in the horoscope shows where the greatest challenges are to be found, and the hardest lessons learned. This planet shows where rigid systems restrict growth.

Saturn's House position shows where specifically you will experience the greatest challenges and limitations. This is an area which will absorb much of your time. No matter how hard you try to avoid commitment in this area, you will be forced by circumstances to overcome your fears and become an expert in the field indicated.

Aspects to Saturn show areas of the personality where you will feel a lack of confidence. In these areas you will be shy, repressed, desperate for recognition, frustrated. Normally you will build up self-reliance and independence in the part of your character Saturn affects after around 30 years.

Astronomy
Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and second largest in the solar system.

Noted for its rings, which were described by Huygens in 1655, Saturn is a gas giant like Jupiter and it also has a large family of satellites.

Saturn's rings remained unique in the known solar system until 1977 when very faint rings were discovered around Uranus and shortly thereafter around Jupiter and Neptune.

Daylength (rotation)
10.66 Hours

Year length
29.46 Years

Distance from the sun (average)
888.2 million miles (1,429 Million KM)

Distance from Earth (shortest)
762.7 million miles (1,277 Million KM)

Distance from Earth (greatest)
1,030 million miles (1,658 Million KM)

http://www.weboteric.com/astrology_planets/saturn.php

Astrologer4U

If she wants to be earthy she can be that. She can even be a Man and a Father if she wanted too.

As a long term sufferer of P*nis envy, I find this most interesting. I shall revisit it once I have mulled it over a little bit more. You and I share the same opinions on polygamy, and having such an option completely changes the whole landscape of this lifestyle for me.

Goddess Alex, I have never met Panic, but it sounds like you are willing and waiting for a long meeting!

Lawd yes. Waiting on him like he is the Second Coming.

Don't make the Brotha change his name from Panic to Heartattack - you know you are a powerful Woman too.

Me? a powerful woman?

20k652h.jpg

Lol, I am so sorry God Meta am going through this wierd GIF phase. Last one to make an appearance in your threads,I promise. But thank ye for that compliment. It means alot. Actually, 'tis one of the reasons I admire Panic aka PanDEMON; his uncompromising, unapologetic, unashamed love for the Black woman, and the power within her.

A

A long term sufferer of penisenvy?? Not you Goddess Alex!! Not will all the penis the good Brothas are giving away for free??!! That was on sale even before the recession. I've heard other Women say that and I still wonder how can you envy something that is practically thrown at you 24-7?

Yes- I guess if Women could transform themselves "physically" into Men that would change the landscape and the disparity between Males and Females, meaning there would be enough Men for the Women that need them? No more Men saying they have more than one Woman to fill in the gaps?

The funny thing is an Elder told me the Women change themselves into Men because they love Women, so they end up being Men with Women. This changing takes place in the womb. Some of that motivated me to write the story "Sirius Trouble" where the male character is transported into the body of a little girl.

I found myself having to channel that experience, and as a male experiencing life as a little girl I found the "culture" I created within the story had allot to do with how the sexual consciousness of this person developed. I admit however I lacked the maturity to push it up until she was a grown adult. My mind couldn't take it.

It takes allot of power to be a Woman, I don't know how males even "fake" being a Woman, it's too much.

The wombgate is a beautiful place to visit,
but I wouldn't want to live there.

Queen Astrologer - you are so right about SunRa. Even his music is literally very cosmic. I've been listening to some solar sounds and it's amazing to get some of the same vibes from Jazz and even SunRa's sense of fusion with Jazz and his cosmic consciousness.

http://soi.stanford.edu/results/sounds.html

Some cosmic tears should be shed behind those 2 videos you posted Bro. Khasm13. Those are more than perfect examples of this discussion. How dare we forget the cosmic philosopher himself- SunRa. Did this cosmic male actually say we could teleport the whole planet , through music?

And they say this never happens to Black folks.

And in case we forgot why these strong vibrational males are so important those like SunRa and others- especially to Africans in America--

Cosmic Wisdom

Cosmic Male- Dr. Delbert Blair speaks...

I'm not a cosmic male at all....but maybe Bro. Panic is?

I found the abilities of the black mind peace to be a very powerful message. The subconsious mind is the most powerful entity we have. When black people realize the power of black subconsious mind and stop letting the consious mind run our lives, I feel this is when we will rise to prominence once again.

As far as being a cosmic male.....sometimes I wonder if others feel I am....I can disappear from a setting for a period of time to build myself and my ideas and have no contact with people, and somehow the same people just keep coming back searching for my presence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back