Black Spirituality Religion : Susan Joy Rennison - A New Cosmic Age, Space Weather & Cosmic Radiation

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Amnat77, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Susan Joy Rennison has an honors degree in physics and geophysics from a British university, she is an independent researcher and author of "Tuning the Diamonds - Electromagnetism & Spiritual Evolution". She joins us to talk about her new essay called "The Greatest Transition in the History of Mankind - The Return to Paradise" and what she calls "The New Cosmic Age". What is happening in our universe? How are we being influenced by cosmic changes and space weather? Topics Discussed: Space Weather, the Ether, 1989, Mayan Elders, Cosmic Energies, Space Environment, Killer Electrons, Gamma-Ray Bursts, Energies from Deep Space, Magnatars, Upgrade of the Human, Space-Time Changes, Earthquakes, Shifting Into a Higher Energy Point, The Effect on Humans, Clash of two Magnetic Fields, Plasma Manifestation of the World Tree, HAARP, EISCAT, Missile Defense Shield, X-Men, Crop Circle, "Evolutionary Bomb", Metaphysics, Synesthesia, Near Death Experience, Intuition, Brain Rewired, Daniel Tammet, One out of Twenty Three, Raising The Kundalini Energy, Evolutionary Process, Norwegian Spiral, Plasma Phenomena, Plasma Mythology, Intelligence Supervising Everything in the Universe, Universal Intelligence, Jose Arguelles, Rainbow Bridge, 2012 and more. We'll go deeper into the areas of the plasma phenomena in our next hour with Susan. We talk about UFO's, "plasma entities" as another form of life that now is increasing in numbers on the planet , according to Susan. Are our ancestors returning? We talk about organic dust, earth lights, fire balls and the incredible number of sightings that are happening around the world. It's something else then nuts and bolts space ships, these are balls of light, ball lightning, orbs being seen. We tie in the crop template or crop circle communication aspect into this as well. Is there an interaction going on with this phenomena? We ask Susan how strange things will get in the future as an increase of cosmic rays and cosmic radiation seems to be the case. Planes have already been affected by cosmic radiation, how bad could it get? This is a very intriguing second hour that you shouldn't miss if you're curious to hear more about the phenomena and what Susan believes is going on and how this could pan out in the years to come.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/07jul/RIR-100725.php

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Her theories regarding personal electromagnetism, have been scientificly proven

that positive, altrusitic and loving thoughts and emotions, create a healing vortex from ones aura to the planet and the cosmos, as where negative thoughts and emotions create a negative vortex that harms the planet and the cosmos

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I agree, and the opposite is also true.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    That is interesting, can you explain exactly what you mean by the opposite?

5. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    Great post, Amnat...as usual.

Ive never heard of her, but Im always proud of our deep science researchers.

I downloaded the radio show.

6. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I posted about this sister's stuff about a month ago or so....thread titled "for all ya'll nerds out there."

What I will suggest is further studying Schuaberger's works on water vortexes, and Leedskalnins Coral Castle, the clues are all there.

It's a two-way pump, and it's coming first to Mother Africa.

In Joy,

Penny

7. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I remember this gogounited. Is that like go go gadget copter? Anyway, I'm sure when I check these 2 you've suggested my mind will be opened even more. Thanks you for this. We should talk, we may have things in common, ideas wise.

8. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Hahah, no go go gadget copters here, I'm not so proficient at the mechanics, however I'm fair with theory and I know someone who's better at both and able to translate that into invention.

What I'm getting at here was mentioned in a thread titled, "Vortex-based mathematics". It's about the Rodin coil, as they call it these days, but essentially it's the Flower of Life, Tree of Life. You can superimpose the human form for the same, or.....you could create free energy using magnetism, water as a capacitator, and the same sacred geometrical ratios, understanding as Tesla did the power of the 3, 6, and 9.

It's important people take it upon themselves to work on this....no one is gonna do it for us. And it belongs to Africa, from whence it came.

9. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I knew we had stuff in common. I read a book about the flower of life and sacred geometry. Written by a guy named Drunvalo Melchzedek. Although he turned out to be not so trusting and had a law suit filed against him and hs associate. But yes, about superimposing the body on the flower of life, isn't that somewhat what the Vitruvian Man was?

This Drunvalo guy went a little further into what e called MerKaBa which was basically electro magnetic energy brought to function by certain meditation. We'll talk, cause I think you can make some sense out of the scrambles in my own head. About go go, I was speaking about inspector gadget. Have you heard of that older cartoon?

10. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Yes, I'm familiar with Inspector Gadget. My name is Penny, like the girl in the cartoon, incidentally. I kinda look like her too, seeing?

Well, I'd tend to agree with you regarding the Vetruvian Man, the Gnostics referred to the same as Anthropos, the Complete Man. With regard to Drunvalo, I'd say he is correct but the theory is incomplete, these same energies manifest in scalar form, patterned into everything in nuance, conservation of novelty, primarily in nature itself. The male and female polarites are the reason the people of pre-dynastic Egypt included male and female dieties, brother sister, husband wife, etc.,The meaning is multi-layered through and through. How else to explain the relationship between the two in scalar fashion? How else to explain the fields and how they interact?

You would work the spheres or angles of the Tree, inasmuch as you would meditate to move electromagnetic energy of the chakras. Balance is in flux however, it's never static, energy always wants to go. This is why emotions can affect the crystallization of water when it's frozen. Water has memory. You're also mostly water. You're a capacitator, as it were.

Apply the Tree (spheres and angels/angles) to anything. It's multi-faceted. As above, so below. It's an explicate and implicate universe, a male and female dance, and a leap through the space in between that is She, the Unseen..never to be unvieled.

So yeah, need more people sussing this out for scientific and inventive purposes. It's the way forward to permanent self-sustenance. Free energy. Liberation of identity, comes with remembering.