Black Spirituality Religion : "The Cosmic Male"

Queen Astrologer, I'd be interesting to know how Goddess Alexandra feels about the Seal issue too. Seeing that he's such a big star over in the UK. Or is he?

I've heard allot of Sistahs pretty much say "Heidi can have him." And you're right. Real Women may not judge a Brotha based on his scars.

Brother Metasaience,
Seal was, and is still indeed a well respected artist. I myself consider his song ‘Kiss from a Rose’ to be top ten in my all time favourite tracks.

The true motive behind his romantic affiliations with Caucasian women is difficult to pinpoint – given his wealth and celebrity status. It could be, and I suspect this to be the case, that when you achieve a certain status in this Country, a Caucasian girlfriend is a necessary accessory. I mean look at all the UK Black footballers (the equivalent of your Basketball ‘ballers’); none of them date Black women.

A

Sis Alexandra, Many of Duke Ellington's compositions are written in the key of E sharp--very difficult to play as they reqiured not standard fingering--mostly black keys. But i find his music oh, so soothing.....definately something cosmic about the man and his music......

Sister MizJoice,

Thank you for this. I picked up his Greatest Hits albums from the Library and intend to listen to it over the weekend. That you say his compositions are based on difficult keys ties in with is reputation as a genius. I might read his biography as well, see what kind of life he led.

let's me just say

There are a few very distinct cosmic male vibrations on Destee.com. But my guides asked me to post this one. This is for someone here, I know it's not for me.

you are definitely brilliant but i already knew that

the cosmic male life is based on vibrations

vibrations of peace, love, understanding, and protection

he/i know that we are ONE a true cosmic male NEVER feels like an

"individual"

i see it funny when women came here to say what about cosmic women?

women are GODDESSES they form the cosmos, the male gender is

there as a stabilizer, but things are so OFF balance of course we cannot see

this, again i see competition when there should be none

WOMEN/CREATOR are formatters of the universe and MAN/PROTECTOR

are there make sure things are stable, vbut

with the unstable nature that we follow (present day) we see competition

when it's unification that we should/must seek

see the universe can't exist without the female gender

and the cosmic male is just an extension of you/women

the cosmic male is there to keep balance so you can continue

TO CREATE to you can CONTINUE TO MOLD THE UNIVERSE

and as your Cosmic So'ja (Spiritual Object of Justice and Awareness) i must stand guard so see you are undisturb

while you create

and i will bow in the presence of ALL MY QUEENS and COSMIC MOTHERS

:bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back