Black Spirituality Religion : "The Cosmic Male"

As a matter a fact, I think James Brown was a cosmic male, in his own little way...

j_brown1228.jpg

This song is a hidden treasure...

brown.jpg

James Brown also had an excellent sense of humor... LOL

We miss you James Brown, I know I do...

Astrologer4U

Queen Sistah 4EVERLUV, I agree with Bro. Ru2religious that destee.com could be the perfect magnet for cosmic males. Like the Warrior Bro. Da Street So'ja and many others. The Hindus say such are Men that come from the heavens to protect the earth. Like someone told me recently- I feel as if I am waiting around for something to go down, and when it goes down- finally- I can leave.

Meta, I would have to agree with you two as well, the more I thought about it several brothas here came to my mind.

Peace
4EVER

Peace Sister 4EverLuv,

Lol, ain’t no shame in my game. I kid, in all seriousness, at the risk of sounding presumptuous, I asked with the knowledge that Metasaience wouldn’t be offended, or think it too forward. Had it been out of idle curiosity, then I don’t think he would have responded - truthfully or not. Both completely understandable outcomes.

Peace Alexandria,
I look forward to the exchanges between you and Bro. Meta. You also always ask him the best questions...often some that cross my mind. I am getting more and more comfortable with conversing with him as I very much enjoy everthing he shares. I think in reading the posts between the two of you has helped me become more comfortable. So thank you for all that you share as well.

Bro. Meta, I do not mean to speak about you as if your not in the room. :)

4EVER

Peace Alexandria,
I look forward to the exchanges between you and Bro. Meta. You also always ask him the best questions...often some that cross my mind. I am getting more and more comfortable with conversing with him as I very much enjoy everthing he shares.

Yes she does!

And the two of them together just take
the mind beyond the limits. It's always
a pleasure to read them...whether you're
deep in the convo, or just a fly on a wall.

^5@4EVERLUV

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back