Black Spirituality Religion : Ifa Symbol for Male/Female Principles

I know that the Egyptians have the Ankh and the Asians have Yin and Yang, but what is the symbol for the male/female principles in Ifa?

This may not be relevant but...

An interesting point about most Bantu languages is they are no words for “he” or “she”. You can’t say he/she went that way, you have to say the man/woman/boy/ girl/child etc. went that way. Leading me to believe there is an importance in knowing who you are talking about. So that weather something is male or female is not as important as what you know about them. “They” is used when you do not know much about who you are talking about to the point that you are not willing to say if they are male or female.

This may not be relevant but...

An interesting point about most Bantu languages is they are no words for “he” or “she”. You can’t say he/she went that way, you have to say the man/woman/boy/ girl/child etc. went that way. Leading me to believe there is an importance in knowing who you are talking about. So that weather something is male or female is not as important as what you know about them. “They” is used when you do not know much about who you are talking about to the point that you are not willing to say if they are male or female.
That is interesting information. I may be able to work it into this novel.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back