Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

No, you are wrong about script. And, yes, I could be wrong, but this is what I remember the script saying in that Nebuchad chose Daniel and select Jews because they were educated! But I will go back and look at the reference to make sure I did not make a mistake in my reference source.

I had to go back and reread Chapter One of Daniel myself. Yes, the the king did pick them 1st because they were of the royal family and of nobility. And being that they were, they were highly educated. But Daniel had the ups on them all in his ability to intrepret and visions that came from God.

You are diverting. The scriptures say what Paul said and he detailed his own background. He did NOT say that he was a Hellenist Jew, but again, that is a diversion. I pointed out that he was educated on SCRIPT. You are providing no valid references about Paul. You just want people to believe you.

Paul was a Hellenist Jew. Paul was a Roman citizen. He was well versed in Roman and Greek culture and often used it in explaining the Gospel. He himself had adopted some of the ways (those not sinful and those that were sinful he gave up after his conversion) of Roman and Greek culture.

To become a Roman citizen one's father had to be a Roman citizen. Paul's father was Jewish but how did Paul's father become a Roman citizen? Some suggest that his father and mother may have been slaves who gained there freedom and the father was made a Roman citizen. Paul's father may of had some official betow Roman citizenship upon him. Some even suggest that Paul's father was a Roman or Greek who converted to Judaism. We do know that Paul while growing up was trained in Jewish law and scripture by Gamaliel (probably the best in knowledge of Jewish law and scripture). So Paul didn't come from a poor family. In fact, the Jews were surprised that he could speak Aramaic. Acts 22: 1-3 (confirms he is a Jew to the Mesopotamian Jews or non-Hellenist Jews), Acts 21: 37-38 (mistaken for an Egyptian by a Roman officer), and Acts 22: 29 (confirms Paul as a Roman citizen).

We do know that Paul was dark in complexion. In other words, he had dark skin (maybe not black), but he was mistaken for an Egyptian. At least one of his parents (his mother) had dark skin, if not both.

Again, this is your opinion. The Bible Books are ascribed to Peter, but you don't want to believe in the Bible. LOL. You want people to just believe you! LOL.

Just because someone's name has been ascribed to a book doesn't mean they wrote it. Many were illiterate and had scribes to write for them. Peter may very well been illiterate as he was a commoner and a fisherman with little or no education. Mark and Peter had a close relationship. The Gospel of Mark is Peter telling Mark about Jesus which Mark wrote. How could Mark know those things? The same with 1st. Peter. It shows Mark style. However, 2nd Peter had an all together different style of writing than 1st Peter. Many believe that Mark may have not written it but the author of Jude. 2nd Peter was written after both Peter and Mark had passed.

That has nothing to do with the Books of Peter. You just want people to believe you! LOL.

1st. Peter 5:13

Oh yes, I have provided references to all that I have stated. My research on all that I have addressed is well reserched with references in this very community in the Black Christian section. And again, due to your request in your recent post, I would not honor your request for you because you have not done the same. You just want people to believe you. All of my statements have a source!-- a VALID reference source.

1st. Peter 5:13

Last edited:
"The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. ... We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh)."

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 PETER 1:20.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 1 PETER 1:21.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. ST MATTHEW 4:4.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. ST MATTHEW 5:18, 20.

Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. GALATIANS 3:15.
----------------------------------------------------

You are reading books, and scripts about Moses and the Egyptian civilization and the Roman civilization and etc., books that were written by more than one person and then confirmed. LIkewise, we must confirm scripture. But I agree with you in that no one know all and therefore, I concentrate on what I have researched and chosen to study in depth.

Fireman, think about our American courts today, when the judge gets a report from a medical source about PATERNITY TEST that can be confirmed to 99+ % about a father being the one to father a child, that is a serious confirmation! This is what I am addressing-- THE Y-DNA!

Everyone doesn't interpret prophecy or the scriptures the same. This is why there are so many denominations. Each individual has his or her own individual beliefs and faith. Who are we to judge others according to what we believe or by our faith. Please read the entire chapter of Romans 14.

It is understood that the child belongs to the mother, unless you have a case like Solomon had. So you have to test the father.

Finally, "Who are you (this means all of us) to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand." Romans 14: 4

It doesn't have to be stated. It is implied. If you knew anything about evolution, then it parallel the first few chapters of Genesis.

The word Evolution is not the same as creation.
You have stated that Noah was in Egypt. Where are your scriptures to support that.
I have repeatedly given you my reference research source.
If the Bible is a work of confirmation, then why hasn't the entire world embrace it? Why? Because everyone doesn't believe it.
So you support doubt about belief in the Bible, a book about Jesus, why not throw doubt about belief in Ceasar Augutus? Answer; you doing the work of the Anti-Christ.
But God gave humans a mind with intelligence to understand things about this physical world and by doing so to see and understand the greatness of God.
Yes, and the Anti-Christ throws doubt about understanding this physical world byway of God.

And God couldn't tell us how or by what process because man didn't have that type of knowledge or understanding and never will,
LOL and you just said that Daniel had visions? From who dear? You dong the work of the Anti-Christ.
You've just contradicted yourself.
No, it is not a problem. Jesus never forced his views on anyone

So now, Christians who speak truth about the history are forcing themselves?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back