Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

Cant.4
[1] Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead. SONG OF SOLOMON 4:1.

LOCKS is a scientific description of how NAPPY HAIR NAPS.
DOVES EYES are a DNA trait common amongst BLACK AFRICANS

Attachments

• banner-big-eyes-336x280.jpg
    banner-big-eyes-336x280.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 32
Cant.4
[1] Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead. SONG OF SOLOMON 4:1.

LOCKS is a scientific description of how NAPPY HAIR NAPS.
DOVES EYES are a DNA trait common amongst BLACK AFRICANS

The phrase 'Hair is as A FLOCK OF GOATS' means that her hair is VERY THICK.
Mt. GILEAD means that she is intermixed with the people of the tribe of JOSEPH.

Like Solomon later wrote about the coming of 'the Greatest BEloved' [ie JESUS], this Black maiden of whom he married, had what most Hebrew Israelites express in that she had COMBINATION HAIR.
--Like one of my own sons--
--So, both terms 'LOCKS' and 'HAIR AS A FLOCK OF GOATS' MEANS THAT SHE HAD 'HAIR THAT LOCKED AND WAS ALSO THICK'.

--the term 'fair' in this context means beautiful because Solomon detailed that she was BLACK SKINNED but this term has been deliberately mis-interpreted to only mean 'white'. MOSES was defined in scriptures to be 'very fair' in both context, meaning tht he was light skinned and beautiful--THIS CAN BE SEEN TODAY BECAUSE OF THE DAILY TOURS IN EGYPT THAT SHOWS HOW MOSES WAS DEPICTED IN DETAIL IN certain TOMB RELIEFS. MOSES IS DEPICTED WITH THICK BUSHY HAIR!!! LOL.

You will NEVER see a White European with NAPPY HAIR; the closest they will get to having this African trait would be on some red haired Europeans, but it will NEVER be A NAPPY AFRO like indigenous African people-- this is the only GENETIC TRAIT THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN off of a chromosome that carries MELANIN and other African traits. Outside of this one trait, all other traits can be broken in sex selection and reproduction, eventhough gene travel in pairs!

but SHHHhhh us NEGROES over here in America are not suppose to know this!!! LOL.
We are suppose to think that Moses looked like Charleston Heston and his Ethiopian [CUSH] wife is the only way Moses' sons had African traits!

DOVE EYES. . .
I wrote about this before. Solomon's description of the Black Maiden was that she had DOVE 'shaped' eyes and that means large eyes that protrude [ie bulge], a trait that is common amongst people of African descent. Here are some pics:

This is a ERITREAN WARRIOR PHOTOGRAPH-- Eritrean [HABESHA] are Hebrew Israelites--tribe of Joseph-- HORN OF AFRICA

4437683287_111f367e11_z.jpg

This is an ERITREAN FIGHTER-- HORN OF AFRICA

eritreanFighter.jpg

2014-12-29-Image1.2-thumb.jpg

BETA ISRAEL BABY
4050823114_b6667b58d7_o-e1374514230179.jpg

HAIR LIKE A -- FLOCK OF GOATS & NAPPY
COMBINATION HAIR

I have written about this in the past. Solomon wrote a description of hair being 'LOCKS' and 'like A FLOCK OF GOATS'; This means 'COMBINATION HAIR-TYPE' -- HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF COMBINATION HAIR TYPE THAT IS both BUSHY-WAVY and THICK:

AN ETHIOPIAN MAN-- HEBREW ISRAELITE--HORN OF AFRICA

3e30ee1211260474ddfbbf8920c30eb5--natural-hair-ethiopian-people.jpg

lol. Trust me, I never would say that you are a Christian not after you believe that mankind EVOLVED in one sentence and then claim they came from Adam and Eve 80,000 years ago in the same paragraph.

LOL.

Prove it. Let me see a reference.

Yes I believe that man or Adam and Eve evolved. You can be a follower of Christ and still believe in evolution.

You sound like one of the Pharisees, "Prove it." I have nothing to prove to you. Who are you that I should have something to prove? smh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back