Black Spirituality Religion : The children of Cain

As far as I know, that text is the only way to clear all that up; otherwise a person's just going to be lost at explaination and proof.

Other biblical accounts' gaps? Hmm, there are some, yes, by reason of some being lost, but others just need better understanding. I've read these books more than any other in my life, and when I've spoken with others who've done the same, I couldn't believe how much was assumed rather than actually read. Just as we are all taught to assume everyone was white in the bible from our youth(most of us, at least), it comes to mind without question that they are, until we start to question when that isn't actually stated; the same is for much in the bible which people think they've figured out, but have yet to scratch the surface of the truth.

If you couldn't tell, I have a certain zeal about this:10900: ; a burning desire to disclose, but truth isn't for everyone since all won't listen...or more so, believe.

peace

Right, so if that's the only way to clear it up, then the by-bill is incomplete and one would have to come out of it to get the 'truth'....:)

3syy3c.jpg

I 'feel' you more than you may know...

peace

Right, so if that's the only way to clear it up, then the by-bill is incomplete and one would have to come out of it to get the 'truth'....:)

3syy3c.jpg

I 'feel' you more than you may know...

LOL, what the...???

Ooookay, I get what you mean, but when you wanna make a point, you do go all out for it huh? :10300:

So are you the one Neo...I mean, Info? To hear a sister out, that is?:p Do you...believe...? :11900:

LOL, what the...???

Ooookay, I get what you mean, but when you wanna make a point, you do go all out for it huh? :10300:

So are you the one Neo...I mean, Info? To hear a sister out, that is?:p Do you...believe...? :11900:

LOL

I was taught by 'the one', but her name wasn't Neo...

You did get the message....so it was well worth it....:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back