Tears of a Man

If men shouldn't cry...about anything they want to cry about...then why do they have tear ducts just like women do? Have "we" bought into the whole social construct that men are less manly IF and WHEN they cry? Why do they cry as babies and when something hurts them deeply? How can anyone create a list like a prescription that proposes that men should ONLY cry under certain circumstances and women can cry at anytime and for any reason? Is anyone suggesting that a man that cries for whatever reason can't be the head of a household or the head of a major corporation or a protector of women or a hardcore criminal or......and the list goes on. How did it ever come about that people think that it's not right that men should cry? Who started that notion and why are "we" (some of us anyway) to this day, still firm and adamant believers of this notion?

Queenie :spinstar:

NNQueen said:
If men shouldn't cry...about anything they want to cry about...then why do they have tear ducts just like women do? Have "we" bought into the whole social construct that men are less manly IF and WHEN they cry? Why do they cry as babies and when something hurts them deeply? How can anyone create a list like a prescription that proposes that men should ONLY cry under certain circumstances and women can cry at anytime and for any reason? Is anyone suggesting that a man that cries for whatever reason can't be the head of a household or the head of a major corporation or a protector of women or a hardcore criminal or......and the list goes on. How did it ever come about that people think that it's not right that men should cry? Who started that notion and why are "we" (some of us anyway) to this day, still firm and adamant believers of this notion?

Queenie :spinstar:

Sista Queenie, you gotta overstand that men must be men! Women can be forgiven by society for crying and showing weakness, but a man NEVER will. There is a current campaign in this society to effeminize men by conning them into thinking that there's something wrong with being macho (i.e. manly), and good for him to "get in touch with your feminine side". I personally don't think that a man should, but since I know that we are human, I accept that there should be exceptions. However, I DEFINATELY do not agree that a man should cry in public. That to me is a big HELL NO!!!!!

Chukwuemeka said:
Forget all this mushy mumbo-jumbo feminine garbbage. This 'men cry because the're all humans too' stupidity is pathetic, unmanley and has got to stop. I'm sorry, but men are not supposed to strong and self-controlled. Not breaking down into tears like little girls at any whimsical thing. I don't care what this effeminate society tells to the males (especially little boys) that it's ok to 'get in touch with your feminine side' I can not accept this. Men are men and women are women. Women should not be playing the role of a man, nor should men be playing the role of women. And what's wrong is that the men are begining to accept their emasculization with out complaint.
What you must understand is that it's not about what you can and cannot accept. My brothers know who they are. By no means will they allow you to define manhood for them. You may call them names like weak, efeminate or little girls but as strong as you think you are you have no power to reduce these men based on your standards. They are the ones who have the power to define themselves while you have become nothing more than a talking head with little influence.

Chukwuemeka said:
Make me!!!!

Men are humans too we cry / weep at some point u not steel rethink your action and fast .............don't bite off more then you can chew]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Keep dreaming...keep dreaming!
Destee,

Aren't our members required to be at least 18years old? This cat sounds like some five year old who needs somebody to give him something to cry for. "Make Me!!!!" With not one not two but no less than four exclamation points.

Brother Chuk, you desire to have control over other men but you don't even have control over your own self.

some cry one way / some cry another way / some weep within deeply / some cry through
pain and anger / some cry mentally as well spiritrually through a physical moment but one
thing we have to stop this false act and elevate truth MEN CRIES.....and still a MAN !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back