Black Men : What is a real man

rather than controlling anger you could not become angry in the first place......

Law of Ausar
Your nature is an unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you.
All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn, aquire wisdom and power.​

OK my brother...I'm presuming that you are asking both males and females, what is a real man when you say, "This message is intended for everyone to read":).

The words "real man" to me just mean "a mature male." If the definitions of the terms "real" and "man" were looked up in a dictionary, one might conclude that the phrase "real man" just means "a mature male"...

Peace and may God Bless you.
Bro. Broham

The definition of manhood which I am using is reference to ancient teachings not the contemporary Webster text. In this sense manhood is defined to control all lower emotions with the higher intellect.

A real man does not beat on women. When a real man gets upset he tries to talk with his woman, he goes for a walk, or maybe he just chills out. These things control anger. Controlling anger is a sign of MANHOOD.

Welcome Herb Burns, enjoy your stay with us.

Reading this Thread brings to mind similar discussions on the topic that may be helpful, if that's what you are looking for:

"Real Men Read"
Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by cherryblossom, Oct 30, 2011

What Is A Real Man? - posts moved from CHRISTIANITY STUDY GROUP THREAD
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Papa, Sep 8, 2012

The Real Man, Woman, Child Lecture pt 1 - Dr Delbert Blair
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 15, 2013

Clicking the date will take you directly to the discussion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back