human being really you do just not in tears but inside you do and trust me
you will weep tears as a man

i also disagree because you have no respect for others what so ever
stop fooling self and let ego's go the pride factor down and know men
cry and it's very well ok to cry it don't make you any less of a man or
stain who you are
i don't agree ....you can't judge another man and say they need a dress
or call names because what you think is right which is so wrong man cry
theirs no human on earth that don't cry and if so they need H20 bad ....
these are true facts not a myth or personal thinking

i don't agree with you at all at no point ........brutha you over step your self
don't make false statements about others when you don't know or see it as
they do we all have our view on it and mines stand
I CRY / WEEP / FEEL / and i am respectful I am a MAN as any walking talking
or looking if you can't buy that accept it then it's your rights but don't down mines
do you overstand now brutha ........

$$RICH$$ said:
sure happy to express why!!!

true facts ::: Men do cry /weep and feel as human beings , man cry inside
from pain / man cry teary eyez / man cry as some point as a man and from
different stand points even pride breaks down and man cry/weep we all do
as human .
I also disagree fully because there is no written proof that man don't or
should cry which you fail to prove i agree that you may not cry but as a
human being really you do just not in tears but inside you do and trust me
you will weep tears as a man

i also disagree because you have no respect for others what so ever
stop fooling self and let ego's go the pride factor down and know men
cry and it's very well ok to cry it don't make you any less of a man or
stain who you are
i don't agree ....you can't judge another man and say they need a dress
or call names because what you think is right which is so wrong man cry
theirs no human on earth that don't cry and if so they need H20 bad ....
these are true facts not a myth or personal thinking

i don't agree with you at all at no point ........brutha you over step your self
don't make false statements about others when you don't know or see it as
they do we all have our view on it and mines stand
I CRY / WEEP / FEEL / and i am respectful I am a MAN as any walking talking
or looking if you can't buy that accept it then it's your rights but don't down mines
do you overstand now brutha ........

What ever man.

From one woman's perspective!

When my man cries, I don't see it as a weakness. I see it as strength. I say strength because it shows me that my man is brave enough to break the sterotypical notion that a man isn't supposed to cry. It also tells me that he is warm, caring, and have an enormous ability to love me with all his heart. He is not afraid to feel and demonstrate his compassion in situations that can be overwhelming.

If my man was ashamed to be seen crying, I would think that his love for me was superficial. I would think that he doesn't feel. So how can he love me if he can not or will not allow himself to feel pain as well as love. If he cant release his pain in a humble way, I would be afraid that his pain would turn into rage. Which in turn could cause harm to me, himself, and others.

However, If he cries because that bottle of lotion on the dresser fell off and landed on his toe, I would become alarmed. If he cries because he didn't get that Job he wanted and refused to take actions to obtain another one. Then I would be alarmed. If he cried because another man keeps harrasing him. I would become alarmed.

If my man cries because the emotional pain he feels has him overwhelmed. I would just love him even more. And to me he is more than a man. He is human and he is my man!

PurpleMoons said:
From one woman's perspective!

When my man cries, I don't see it as a weakness. I see it as strength. I say strength because it shows me that my man is brave enough to break the sterotypical notion that a man isn't supposed to cry. It also tells me that he is warm, caring, and have an enormous ability to love me with all his heart. He is not afraid to feel and demonstrate his compassion in situations that can be overwhelming.

If my man was ashamed to be seen crying, I would think that his love for me was superficial. I would think that he doesn't feel. So how can he love me if he can not or will not allow himself to feel pain as well as love. If he cant release his pain in a humble way, I would be afraid that his pain would turn into rage. Which in turn could cause harm to me, himself, and others.

However, If he cries because that bottle of lotion on the dresser fell off and landed on his toe, I would become alarmed. If he cries because he didn't get that Job he wanted and refused to take actions to obtain another one. Then I would be alarmed. If he cried because another man keeps harrasing him. I would become alarmed.

If my man cries because the emotional pain he feels has him overwhelmed. I would just love him even more. And to me he is more than a man. He is human and he is my man!

Ahh common now sista PurpleMoons, you can't really be serious with this? Your comments above remind me of when women say they want a nice, sensitive, guy who's "in touch with his feminine side"; yet who are actually attracted to the very opposite of the character traits they proclaim they want. The truth is that women—yes, you included—like their men to be men and not effeminate (no matter what feminists may say). This is a biological mechanism in built in the female psyche to ensure that he mates with the manliest male in her species, and thus ensures her offspring’s survival. That is why women are so severely put off at the thought of a man who is homosexual. They might go shopping and pour their hearts out to a gay man; but as for getting involved with him in a relationship other than platonic? NO WAY!!!

lol I am serious Brother chukuemeka. :laugh: He really is sweet, loving, giving, and compassionate when he needs to be. He is also a Strong, ferious, determined, warrior when it calls for it.

You don't believe a man can be all this if he cries when his heart is hurting. I asure you Brother, If you met my man, you would not think him any less of a man. If it calls for him to be about it, then their is no doubt that he will be about. I must admit though, The side I have seen is never shown while in presense of other men.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back