Tears of a Man

There are all kinds of ways to cry. If you are a person whose tear ducts simply do not function that's okay as long as you have some kind of way to release distress to avoid a stroke or heart failure from holding stuff in.

If your tear ducts work fine but you are trying really hard not to let the tears drop you are adding to the stress of the situation the stress of holding stuff in with no outlet. This is not about strength. This is about the fear of what others will think and say. Everybody we meet knows we are a human being so what is the point of going through life trying to keep people from finding out what they already know? That's like the ostrich who sticks his head in the sand and his tail in the air. Get your head out of the sand and look around. Only those who are weak inside envy those who are strong outside. Those who are strong inside see the tail sticking in the air and laugh.

it's just simple men cry if they human no doubt all the self inflicked pride that one don't
weep is lying to self or putting up a front ! people everyone cries it's life , it shouldn't be
a debate on if one cry because everyone do and will keep living !

it's not that you cry but what you cry about ....some men cry about anything some cry for
the right reasons but truth is they cry so chill on the fronting everyone cries

Hey Family ... i went back and found this thread, and it seems the overwhelming opinion is that men should be crying ... and plus ... Sister Queenie said that's why yall got tear ducts ... so cry on Brother, cry on ...

but i'm witchoo Brother Mississippi ... men cry'n like women and girls ... sump'n aint rite 'bout that

:heart:

Destee

tears of a man..

all of us are different,for you brothers with no children let me hip you to something,when you see your child accomplish things as they grow[grades,school programs,ect.]it will touch you in a way you never dreamed and your heart will fill with so much pride that the tears will flow[although we as blackmen always want to portray that cool thing]but believe me it'll happen.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back