Black People : State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS

Ifasehun ... thank you for taking a moment to become familiar with our Forum Rules. I did see the link that was included in your original post and do appreciate that. In regard to site owner's wanting the information to get out, that sorta kinda goes without saying, because they've placed the information on a web site! :) My concern is not that they don't want anyone to read it, but that they'd rather have folk read it on their site, where they did the work to present the material, where they can receive the traffic, and perhaps additional visits to other pages on their site, because a person came to read that. Yes, i understand that folk want the information shared, but that does not necessarily mean that they want someone to copy it from their site and put it on another, without their express permission to do so.

As a web site developer, i see it happening so much. People feeling free to "take" whatever (poetry, images, text, etc.) they find on a web site and putting it on their own or others, without permission. This is wrong. We have many poets, authors and artists here sharing their work. If we don't respect like work and property, it leaves no room for us to complain when others don't give ours that same respect.

It's a respect thing. If he doesn't mind his web page being posted here, then he surely won't mind giving us text that says the same. While obtaining permission to use content takes more effort than cutting and pasting, it can't be compromised.

Again, please remove his property above or include his permission.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back