Black People : State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ifasehun, May 11, 2003.

1. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Delete

2. prometheusunbou

prometheusunbou Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
  3. ifasehun

Ratings:
    +19
    if this blows your mind, go to the site and sign the petition to have the U.S. Congress make a formal statement to the evidence gathered. also view the actual document that traces a series of contracts between private and military organizations and even countries to help develop the virus.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Ifasehun ... Welcome! Thank you for joining us and sharing this and other information. Unfortunately, it is against our Forum Rules to include property that belongs to another, without including their permission with their property. Please review our Forum Rules. Examples are provided regarding how to properly include such content.

Please edit your posts, removing the property (words) that belongs to someone other than yourself, or by adding their permission for their property to be on destee.com. Leaving their link and a few sentences of the article is fine, but don't cut and paste their entire page / article here. It is your words, your thoughts, we are most interested in.

Again, thanks for joining us.

:heart:

Destee

5. ifasehun

Ratings:
    +19
    i present the link before i entered the text. lol look at the top. i understand forum policy now, but i think it ought to be said that the site owner is trying to get this info out desperately and has in general allowed redistribution of his printed work in other venues before.

http://www.boydgraves.com/timeline/

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Ifasehun ... thank you for taking a moment to become familiar with our Forum Rules. I did see the link that was included in your original post and do appreciate that. In regard to site owner's wanting the information to get out, that sorta kinda goes without saying, because they've placed the information on a web site! :) My concern is not that they don't want anyone to read it, but that they'd rather have folk read it on their site, where they did the work to present the material, where they can receive the traffic, and perhaps additional visits to other pages on their site, because a person came to read that. Yes, i understand that folk want the information shared, but that does not necessarily mean that they want someone to copy it from their site and put it on another, without their express permission to do so.

As a web site developer, i see it happening so much. People feeling free to "take" whatever (poetry, images, text, etc.) they find on a web site and putting it on their own or others, without permission. This is wrong. We have many poets, authors and artists here sharing their work. If we don't respect like work and property, it leaves no room for us to complain when others don't give ours that same respect.

It's a respect thing. If he doesn't mind his web page being posted here, then he surely won't mind giving us text that says the same. While obtaining permission to use content takes more effort than cutting and pasting, it can't be compromised.

Again, please remove his property above or include his permission.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. ifasehun

Ratings:
    +19
    sorry. i misunderstood. i thought you were asking me to make a note for the future. not to make the change in this post. my bad. all corrections made.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Ifasehun ... you're the best! Thank You!

Destee