Black Spirituality Religion : Questions!

Hi Brother Ralfa'il! Thank you for deciding to respond! I'm interested in hearing all my Brothers and Sisters point of views. :)

Personally, I don't think Lucifer and Satan are the same beings, but that's an entirely different subject.

Please to explain more! Why do you think they are different? Don't be holding out now!

In Middle-Eastern mythology they taught that 2,000 years before man was put on this planet a race of JINN actually inhabitted this planet and built many of the ancient cities and structures now found in ruin.

I never heard about JINN race. I must do some research on this, but until then can you tell me more about this as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you

Ohhh How I would love to get into those government vaults where they store all my peoples stolen artifacts!

With all the reading materials from different archealolgist, I wonder how much of the text have they falsely deciphered and pushed it to us. With most Europeans being our enemies, Should we trust even the little findings that they allow to surface at all. When they escavate a potential historical site, rarely do they show pictures of their findings. It isn't until years later that they exposed some of the items that they have found. Keeping the most sacred and detrimental history of our people amongst themselves.

The best teacher's of our past are the ones who haven't been as widely exposed to the clutches of modern society. Even still, we can't fully trust that they too, haven't altered the stories and teachings in some form or fashions, because the heart and mind of man is forever struggling with the physical and spiritual realities.

I'm sure most will agree with Brother Ralf'il! Only the Creator knows everything that actual went down. However, there are clues set up in all parts of the world for those who are driven to know the story. One man will never know the whole truth, as what may be ones mans truth, it may not be the truth of another's. Thats why it is very important that we learn to listen to each other, even if we don't agree. Each and everyone of us holds a piece of the truth about our Ancestors, and together we can bring all the pieces together. Our history is like a giant puzzle just waiting for us to put our difference aside, so that we can put our pieces of the puzzle in its respective place. We are the missing links, waiting to be connected.

I have learned many things from my Brothers and Sisters. Somethings I don't agree with and somethings that has open my eyes to things I had never even imagined. And the thing is, it didn't matter what they believe in, just that they was open enough to share what they have come to know.

I apologize for going off topic, but I've been reading through other threads this morning, and became very disturbed by the way we place our Brother's and Sister's belief before the person presenting it. It seems its much easier for us to insult each other for our difference of beliefs, than it is to accept and appreciate each other for them. Agree to disagree! Take what information that helps you grow and leave what you don't need. I thought all understanding of the Creator inspired inner peace! It's become very hard to tell whether the Creator is amongst us!

Purple Moons

Peace sis...

My knowledge on the Jinn is limited but I can tell you that all civilizations tell stories of "fallen gods" or mighty beings of supernatural strength and intelligence who were once in the favor of God and built civilizations on the planet thousands of years before man's existance.

The Arabs call them "Jinn".

The Hebrews called them "Nephilim" and you read about the in Genisis mixing in with the daughters of men and producing giants.

The Sumarians called them "Anunaki".

But they all basically tell the same story of how these beings were once in God's favor but fell out of His grace and their empires were eventually brought into ruin because of thier extreme wickedness and haughtiness.

Human beings were said to be thier replacement.

Perhaps this is where the stories of Atlantis and Lemuria come from.

It is also said that the evil spirits or "demons" common to many cultures are actually the spirits of these beings who once physically inhabited Earth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back