Black Spirituality Religion : Questions!

Ralfa'il said:

Purple Moons

Peace sis...

My knowledge on the Jinn is limited but I can tell you that all civilizations tell stories of "fallen gods" or mighty beings of supernatural strength and intelligence who were once in the favor of God and built civilizations on the planet thousands of years before man's existance.

The Arabs call them "Jinn".

The Hebrews called them "Nephilim" and you read about the in Genisis mixing in with the daughters of men and producing giants.

The Sumarians called them "Anunaki".

But they all basically tell the same story of how these beings were once in God's favor but fell out of His grace and their empires were eventually brought into ruin because of thier extreme wickedness and haughtiness.

Human beings were said to be thier replacement.

Perhaps this is where the stories of Atlantis and Lemuria come from.

It is also said that the evil spirits or "demons" common to many cultures are actually the spirits of these beings who once physically inhabited Earth.

This is why it's important not to fuse or impose one cultural ideal with that of another, and rather to let each cultural ideal stand on its own.

The ANNUNAQI were never "fallen" from anything, especially according to their own traditions.

The whole "fallen from Grace" is an entirely Biblical idea, which had nothing to do with the Sumerians.

The ANNUNAQI pantheon and theology mirrors that of both Aztec and Kemetic pantheons and theologies almost identically. And just like those 2 cultures, the Sumerian culture is another aspect of the Black Man's legacy that must be understood, and not shrouded in superstition.

You can read about the ANNUNAQI here:

http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterThree/SumerianInfoOfAnnunaki-Anakim.htm

PEACE

Sam

This is why it's important not to fuse or impose one cultural ideal with that of another, and rather to let each cultural ideal stand on its own.
I agree, we shouldn't mix separate histories and cultures.

But just like there is a pattern of white barbarians attacking and destroying ancient black civilizations...

There is a patterned history of those very civilizations succumbing to witch-craft and wickedness.

You have to establish a pattern to prevent the same catastrophes from replaying itself.

Even the myths of Atlantis claim that this great civilization was destroyed by the gods for it's exceeding sinfulness.

The ANNUNAQI were never "fallen" from anything, especially according to their own traditions.

The whole "fallen from Grace" is an entirely Biblical idea, which had nothing to do with the Sumerians.

Well, aside from the fact that most of early biblical history TAKES PLACE IN SHUMER/SUMER/SHINAR......

According to Sumerian text...the Annunaki were put on this planet by Anu the Supreme God in order to WORK and mine and excavate precious metals and build projects.

They rebelled and had to be replaced.

Fallen/rebelled/revolted...it's just semantics but all means the same thing.

The ANNUNAQI pantheon and theology mirrors that of both Aztec and Kemetic pantheons and theologies almost identically. And just like those 2 cultures, the Sumerian culture is another aspect of the Black Man's legacy that must be understood, and not shrouded in superstition.

I agree, that they all mirror eachother...and they all mirror Hebrew mythology as well except that when the Europeans translated the stories:

In the cases of the Aztecs, Kemet, and Sumeria they deities were translated as "gods" but in the case of the Hebrews the deities were translated as "angels".

But just like the Annunaki were understood as the "SONS OF ANU".

In the bible the Elohim/Angels were understood as the "SONS OF GOD".

So they tell the same story brutha..

Ralfa'il said:
Sam

I agree, we shouldn't mix separate histories and cultures.

Fair enough, but I've taken notice you doing this in other threads.......The falsehood of Muslim Arabs bringing writing to the Hindus, and other such ideas is indeed a mixing of cultures.

But just like there is a pattern of white barbarians attacking and destroying ancient black civilizations...

There is a patterned history of those very civilizations succumbing to witch-craft and wickedness.

I look forward to the day when you can provide documented proof of this, using these own cultures and civilizations and writings as proof.

You have to establish a pattern to prevent the same catastrophes from replaying itself.

Even the myths of Atlantis claim that this great civilization was destroyed by the gods for it's exceeding sinfulness.

And what "myths of Atlantis" are these? Who wrote them? When? What is/are the name(s) of these writings?

Where can we find them, in order to view them for ourselves?

Well, aside from the fact that most of early biblical history TAKES PLACE IN SHUMER/SUMER/SHINAR......

I don't know about "biblical history", as "Biblical" and "history" are 2 words that diametrically opposing to each other.

It's like saying "a healthy sick person". :rolleyes:

It's interesting, how you speak of all these other cultures and civilizations' mythologies, yet to convince yourself to BELIEVE that the Bible is something other than a mythological story in and of itself.

According to Sumerian text...the Annunaki were put on this planet by Anu the Supreme God in order to WORK and mine and excavate precious metals and build projects.

They rebelled and had to be replaced.

Fallen/rebelled/revolted...it's just semantics but all means the same thing.

And just as with the "myths of Atlantis", can you provide quotes in the "Sumerian texts" where such things took place?

Who wrote these texts, and when? What are some of the names of the ANNUNAQI?

Do you KNOW this?

I agree, that they all mirror eachother...and they all mirror Hebrew mythology as well except that when the Europeans translated the stories:

Actually, the HEBREW mythology mirrors them, as each of them are by far older than the Hebraic.

However, this presents and interesting conundrum:

In the cases of the Aztecs, Kemet, and Sumeria they deities were translated as "gods" but in the case of the Hebrews the deities were translated as "angels".

So you acknowledge that these MYTHOLOGIES about "angels" and "gods" (ultimately the same thing) are metaphorical, yet historically untrue stories?

That is, afterall, what a mythology is.

That being the case, not only are any of these stories to be taken as anything as parable, but even your beloved Hebrew pantheon of deities (ANGELS) are not real either.

Or do you disagree with your own notions here?

But just like the Annunaki were understood as the "SONS OF ANU".

That's not correct; please provide your etymological origins of this translation.

In the bible the Elohim/Angels were understood as the "SONS OF GOD".

That's not correct either.

Later on, I may post some info regarding the Hebrew ELOHIM, and the Arabic ALLAHUMA in the Qur'an.

You may not like the KNOWLEDGE I have on this subject.

So they tell the same story brutha..

Since it's obvious that you have not studied Sumerian history at all, or for that matter Kemetic or Aztec, you obviously do not know that all 3 societies kept excellent written records, both of a historical and a philosophical natures.

And both were kept very separate.

The stories of TIA'MAT, AUSAR and QUETZICOTL, respectively were all kept separate from their chronicles of kings and queens for each society.

GILGAMESH, MONTEZUMA and HOREMHEB, for example were not confused with their ideas of their deities.

Any such BELIEF otherwise, is a false notion brought on by post-modern western religious and academis institutions out of their own ignorance on the subject.

Bottom line: mythologies are mythologies, and history is history.......And these cultures were wise enough to know the difference between the two, even if some of us in present days don't.

PEACE

Sam

Peace

Fair enough, but I've taken notice you doing this in other threads.......The falsehood of Muslim Arabs bringing writing to the Hindus, and other such ideas is indeed a mixing of cultures.
But this is true...

Not only did Arabs bring writting to the Indians, but also to the Afgans and the Persians as well as the Chaldeans.

I look forward to the day when you can provide documented proof of this, using these own cultures and civilizations and writings as proof.
Oh but that day has came and gone dear brutha, when I gave you evidence and links you rejected them.
But you can take my word on it, I'm good for it.

And what "myths of Atlantis" are these? Who wrote them? When? What is/are the name(s) of these writings?

Where can we find them, in order to view them for ourselves?
The ONLY people I hear researching and writing on Atlantis are white people.

I know of ancient or historic black literature from either Asia or Africa that even remotely mentions Atlantis...do you?

I don't know about "biblical history", as "Biblical" and "history" are 2 words that diametrically opposing to each other.

It's like saying "a healthy sick person".

It's interesting, how you speak of all these other cultures and civilizations' mythologies, yet to convince yourself to BELIEVE that the Bible is something other than a mythological story in and of itself.
It's obvious that the bible contains many errors and inaccuracies, but you mean to tell me that you don't believe the bible contains any historical facts?

Do you think it's all lies?

And just as with the "myths of Atlantis", can you provide quotes in the "Sumerian texts" where such things took place?

Who wrote these texts, and when? What are some of the names of the ANNUNAQI?

Do you KNOW this?
Should I?
I didn't know a thesis was required to back up all my work.

I'd hate for you to be my father black.

I tell you I'm going to a party with a few friend....you're liable to shove a pen and paper in my face and force me to write down the names and numbers of everyone planning to be there.

Actually, the HEBREW mythology mirrors them, as each of them are by far older than the Hebraic.
Oh...did the Roman and Greek civilization pre-date that of the Hebrews?

Or are you just playing dumb to test your brutha's chronological accuracy.

So you acknowledge that these MYTHOLOGIES about "angels" and "gods" (ultimately the same thing) are metaphorical, yet historically untrue stories?
No.

That is, afterall, what a mythology is.
No, mythology is often (but not always) a metaphorical and/or simplified way of giving history.

That being the case, not only are any of these stories to be taken as anything as parable, but even your beloved Hebrew pantheon of deities (ANGELS) are not real either.
Or do you disagree with your own notions here?
Those are your notions and beliefs, not mine...I never said that.

That's not correct; please provide your etymological origins of this translation.

That's not correct either.

Later on, I may post some info regarding the Hebrew ELOHIM, and the Arabic ALLAHUMA in the Qur'an.

You may not like the KNOWLEDGE I have on this subject.

Since it's obvious that you have not studied Sumerian history at all, or for that matter Kemetic or Aztec, you obviously do not know that all 3 societies kept excellent written records, both of a historical and a philosophical natures.

And both were kept very separate.

The stories of TIA'MAT, AUSAR and QUETZICOTL, respectively were all kept separate from their chronicles of kings and queens for each society.

GILGAMESH, MONTEZUMA and HOREMHEB, for example were not confused with their ideas of their deities.

Any such BELIEF otherwise, is a false notion brought on by post-modern western religious and academis institutions out of their own ignorance on the subject.

Bottom line: mythologies are mythologies, and history is history.......And these cultures were wise enough to know the difference between the two, even if some of us in present days don't

"Information about Sumerian Gods and Goddesses is found on the Sumerian King List as well as Sumerian clay tablets and cylinder seals.

The Sumerian King List records all the rulers of Earth back over 400,000 years. This huge stretch of time coupled with reigns into the thousands of years has caused most historians to reject its accuracy. However all the early rulers were gods - immortals. The King List does record the reign of Enmeduranki whose name meant 'ruler whose me connect Heaven and Earth.'

These Gods were called the Nephilim - or Nefiim - the Elohim - the Annunaki meaning "Those who from Heaven to Earth came." In Sumerian Mythology they were a pantheon of god gods and bad gods all of who came to Earth to create the human race. The main gods are listed below - Anu, Ninhursag [female], Enlil, Enki also called Ea.

A Sumerian tablet shows Enmeduranki, a prince in Sippar, who was well loved by Anu, Enlil and Ea. Shamash, a priest in the Bright Temple, appointed him then took him to the assembly of the gods. They showed him how to observe oil on water and many other secrets of Anu, Enlil and Ea. Then they gave him the Divine Tablet, the kibdu secret of Heaven and Earth.

They taught him how to make calculations with numbers." [This is a reference to Sacred or Creational Geometry]

The peoples of ancient civilization, Sumerians, Egyptians, Akkadians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Hittites, Hebrews etc., in their sacred writings all describe gods that physically dwelt on Earth. This was aside from their writings on philosophy and mysticism."

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

You're really making this too easy black man...really...you are.... :thanks:

Peace, love, and sooooooouuuulllll!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back