Black Spirituality Religion : Minister Farrakhan Answers All Questions

Tiger19

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
LOL not at all! I was saying to myself...Dang I'm glad I didnt ask that. I promise you thats how the pastor at my church is. Someone would ask a seemingly valid question. Trying to get an understanding on the bible, how to live life etc. and he would jump down there throat. First lady too...happened to me with the first lady. I told myself I would never go to her and ask her a question again. And I never have. And the thing was it was BIBLE STUDY!! Where you go to get your questions answered.
The Honorable Minister Farrakhan answers all questions. Just tweet him at askFarrakhan or go to finalcall.com to get started on the path to knowledge,wisdom and understanding...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

I moved the above post to its own thread ... as i think we're all on the verge of violating the Study Group Forum Rules.

The same discussions can be had here, without risk of getting in trouble (self included).

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

The Honorable Minister Farrakhan answers all questions. Just tweet him at askFarrakhan or go to finalcall.com to get started on the path to knowledge,wisdom and understanding...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

This sounds very nice but I already know that this can not be true in the least. For him to teach the truth would mean that he'd have to deny the very books and history that he bases his teachings on.

Wow.... spoken like a true and living salesmen. I knew you was on some other stuff the way you was adding on the threads in the NGE section. Now I understand why.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back