Black Spirituality Religion : Questions

Knowledge Seed said:
Why do people come on this site and spread Christian propaganda? Whats the point? Even after you reject them, why do these people still try to force the idea on you that you are going to hell if you don't believe in Jesus?

We have discussions on most all religions / ways of life found here.

I guess they feel as welcome to share what they believe, as everyone else does.

Which is a good thing.

:heart:

Destee

Knowledge Seed said:
I think thats part of the problem. These people base everything on belief, but never show facts.

I think it all comes down to belief, since none of us were present in the beginning, and for the most part we're all accepting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand information as fact.

Destee

Destee said:
I think it all comes down to belief, since none of us were present in the beginning, and for the most part we're all accepting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand information as fact.

Destee
True, but when it has to do with the spiritual(spirituality is the one thing black folk don't play about lol) well being of a person, the matter of knowing vs. believing becomes of utmost importance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back