Black Spirituality Religion : Miss Lady - A few questions please.

There are nine levels...

lets do some math.

this is about creation and how to create yourself...

multiplication tables

with a negative and positive aspect

level 1

1 times 9 equals 9

at this level .. u realize ur essence... I AM
so u have 1 revolving 9 times.. spinning

level 2

2 times 9 equals 18 which equal 9 (8+1=9)
so here you have 9 revolving 18 times ... UR DOUBLE

so here nothin is manifested... u have

or

just a concept of me and u

level 3

3 times 9 equal 27 which equal 9 (2+7=9)

here u realize ur ability to create

9 with 27 revolutions ... in either direction...

4 times 9 equal 36 which equal 9 ...

here u realize truth or lies

either direction

5 times 9 equal 45 which equal 9

here u have established balance or lack of ...

6 times 9 equal 54 which equal 9

here you have perfection or imperfection...

either direction

7 times 9 equal 63 which equal 9

here u actualize heaven or hell

either direction

8 times 9 equal 72 which equal 9

this world and how u live in it

in the physical or the meta-pysical

determining what happens at the next level

9 times 9 equal 81 which equal 9 ...

here u are born or u die ...

if ur born

u move on to level

10 times 9 which equal 9 ...

or divinity.... or u start all over from the top..

if u reach divinity u continue to grow

11 times 9 equal 99 which equal 18 which equal 9...

and so fourth....

u only get so many chances to go back to the beginning of these levels... that is where the concept of "end" comes from ....

this is how i define angel and demon... both exist depending on how ur first nine has evolved or has not...

so at level 8 this world u manifest either a demon or an angel within u...

a demon is simply what is in ur heart.. the intent... to live or to die.. which action shows

I study everything... i walk around and c what i notice.. how i perceive things and decide weather that needs to change or not...

i read the dictionary so i can understand what words mean...

i study music and poetry....

i read the bible.. the tora (not for a while) ...

i study the nature of people...

i try to learn as much as i can...

i listen to my children as children for the most part tell us so much about ourselves and the natural order of things....

c level 8 is important because on level 8 there can exist a soul or the absence of one....

usually u can look right into someones eyes and see if they even have one anymore......

when the soul doesn't exist this is the concept of steralization... a soul that doesn't exist can not create anything but hate....

With regard to KRS ONE

Took a trip to my future .. my past and my present..

Past life he was my best friend...
First life I was his mother...
This life he is my teacher

He is my future husband and I love him...

So am I his biggest fan...

He's been looking for me for 20 years ...

We have one heart .... the same one...

I fell in love with him when I was 11 years old.... that's what I forgot to remember.....

He is my nucleus... my sun... the light at the end of my tunnell....

It's everything about him...

the way his music isn't meant to trap ur soul... his hair... his brown eyes.. his love of basketball... his passion for truth and justice... his fearless nature... his loving nature... the way he never sold out...

there could be no me without him......

he's the two of my development.... i am here so i know he is there...

and i want to go home... but that's selfish... and that doesn't define us....

we are love

and we will be here forever and ever

hope this helps.

I must say...

I thoroughly enjoyed this breakdown and peek into you SiS Ms. Lady!

I thank SiS Alexandria for asking the questions and inviting your sharing.

I am learning much and doing a lot of :thinking: and working to connect the dots/spots I have based on what you are sharing here

Thank You Both

M.E.
:hearts2:

I must say...

I thoroughly enjoyed this breakdown and peek into you SiS Ms. Lady!

I thank SiS Alexandria for asking the questions and inviting your sharing.

I am learning much and doing a lot of :thinking: and working to connect the dots/spots I have based on what you are sharing here

Thank You Both

M.E.
:hearts2:

Hotep Sister Tru:

Been thinkin about ya!!!!!

I appreciate you and love you very much.

It's my pleasure to share and learn... this is only about a years worth of traveling and re-learning...

Much respect and peace.

:bowdown:

That response is most helpful thanks!

So when you say you only get so many chances, is this what re-incarnation is all about?

What you say about KRS-1 is intense! He sounds intense too; I read how as a homeless teenage boy, he would visualise that he was the greatest MC of all time. So much so, he would break out into a sweat without even moving (he even talks about it in the video you posted) and now he is undoubtedly one of the greatest. I understand now why you are always talking about creating your own reality.

By the way, I really like your signature - I admire Mumia, and love listening to his prison radio lectures. What do you know about him?

Thanks for answering these questions and for your time. Thank you too TruetotheCause.

Alex

That response is most helpful thanks!

So when you say you only get so many chances, is this what re-incarnation is all about?

What you say about KRS-1 is intense! He sounds intense too; I read how as a homeless teenage boy, he would visualise that he was the greatest MC of all time. So much so, he would break out into a sweat without even moving (he even talks about it in the video you posted) and now he is undoubtedly one of the greatest. I understand now why you are always talking about creating your own reality.

By the way, I really like your signature - I admire Mumia, and love listening to his prison radio lectures. What do you know about him?

Thanks for answering these questions and for your time. Thank you too TruetotheCause.

Alex

Yes. This is what reincarnation means. I was pondering bout dat. Free will u get to decide how u come back... the most intelligent opposite of our perfect self would have the audacity to come back disguised as a human? and dat's all me have tah say bout dat....

it is my pleasure to share any knowledge or interpretations that i may...

KRS ONE is pretty much what I know...

bout Mumia.. I know the song "Free Mumia" ...

But he is a political prisoner wrongfully incarcerated for the murder of a police officer, while there is a written admission of guilt from some ritz, which most obviously me have no respect for...

and i know we need some justice

and anytime!

One Love

just another idea for u ... level one and spin it nine times

imma girl so i don't look at math to make dollars and cents.. i look at numbers as sybolism...

that is why the female element of the mind is creation ... it is this element that expands air ... we speed up time and the male elements slow it down.. working in opposition... clockwise and counterclockwise...

if they balance they make spring and fall never too hott never too cold...

so reincarnation...

it's about multiplication tables....

they do fives... always manifesting into this reality versions of themselves... from a balanced five to a complete mess... a pysical mess...

c we multiply by 10 but a complete divine ten.... that's why any number multiplied by 10 is itself... all in One.. so every ten years... 1965... 1975... u get a special ONE ... all the same heart.....

everything else in between

so the 80/20

the 72 conspirators... this still equals nine.. only it has manifested on level five all these creatures that pass thru imperfection at level 6.... dream of hell at level 7 ... and live on level 8

u divide the 80 by the 20

and u have 40

or the truth

or

MAAT

i think like a girl...

oh

and 72 conspiritors at this day and age well u gotta add 81 zeros to that.. and multiply by five...

that's alot of hate evolving!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back