Black Spirituality Religion : Questions!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by PurpleMoons, Apr 14, 2005.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Does anyone know why Lucifer was actually banished from heaven? Before he was banished what was his function here on earth?

I have read that he was worshipped as a very powerful sun God. He was called the light(?) and he was worshipped by the Alanteans. It states that he wanted to clam the earth for his own. He wanted the title of the one and only true God of earth.

I read that the people of Alantis was also knowledgible of math, science, astrology, and ect... When lucifer got thrown out of heaven, he crashed down on the earth destroying his temples and the people of alantis, sending them to the watery abyss. Lucifer then vow to take over earth and regain his honor as the powerful Sun God. So when the creator set out to create the perfect man, Lucifer took it as the opportunity to rebuild his empire. It states that there were two sun Gods, Lucifer and jesus. That many alanteans escaped the destruction of alantis and begain to rebuild pyramids all over the planet in honor of lucifer. While many of us believe that man didn't exist until the creation of Adam and Eve, there was beings on earth long before. It states that Kemitian temples were built to honor lucifer. That Lucifer is Ausar! And the writtings on the Egyptians walls are the rituals of the Alanteans before the fall of Satan.

My other question is, are you convinced that this is a lie and what makes you so sure that it is? Do you believe that other beings inhabit the earth and built such elaborant temples before the creation of Atum?

Come share your knowledge with me!

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE PURPLE:

Firstly, as much as I am fascinated with the idea of extra-terrestrial life on other planets, until I receive some empirical data to prove this idea, it shall remain just that............An IDEA.

Thus, the association with ATLANTIS with KEMET is pure conjecture, simply because the concept of ATLANTIS itself is conjecture to beging with.

Many Egyptologist (whom I've seen make assertions similar to the ones you've supplied here) have often attempted to link AUSAR with LUCIFER ontologically, failing to provide the etymological root of both names to both ideals.

Anthropologically, the principle of Ausar stands diametrically opposed to what Lucifer ORIGINALLY represented (remember, the concept of the "EVIL LUCIFER" comes from the Bible, and no where else, same as the "EVIL Egyptians", "EVIL Babylonians", and other racially/culturally/philosophically biased ideas).

Ausar represents the dormat, subconscious, in-dwelling intelligent that is instrinsic in all things.

Lucifer originally represented an intellectual illumination, that was more akin to another Neteru (deity) within the PA'UT NETER (Kemetic Pantheon).

Furthermore, it would behoove the lot of us, to steer away from the idea that the names of these deities in question represented some external "GOD" living on some other plane of reality, rather than the principle of aspect of the Universal Persona within us and in all things.

HOTEPU

3. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you Brother!

The reason I also ask these questions is because I find it interesting that many symbols of our Ancestors are used by the most hateful organization of people on this planet. (The illuminati) Our ancestors symbols are found on their dollars, in their architectural buildings, and sites all through out Britain, London, England, and Greece. Not to mention the masons and Knights templar's. Some even claim to find artifacts and skeletons dating as far back as 10,000 of years.

As far as extra-terrestial beings are concern my mind isn't so open to accept that concept either. However, Its been said that in some of the art of our ancestors, you can find pictures of helicopters, spaceships, and reptillian beings. You being more knowledgible than I, may I ask you if you have seen such pictures in our ancestor's art?
    Ohhhh? What intellectual illumination is that? What other Neteru? I am very young in my quest for facts and their are many things that I don't understand. So please don't misinterpet my questioning as means of dispute, but instead, that of enlightening.

Really? This concept wasn't vivid in the minds of people before the bibical documents? Then how did our Ancestors distingush what was good and what was bad, or didn't they? That statement confuse's me because even in KMT writing, its says that the heart was weighed against a feather. If the bad out weighed the good, the heart was immediately devoured. Okay, I thing I get it. Your saying basically, that Lucifer wasn't associated with the bad deeds of peoples heart. Am I right about that?

Thank you for your response! It is much appreciated!

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE PURPLE:

I must say that I am quite elated by your responses.

I agree whole heartedly. These people have misused our culture, our ideas, and our spirituality for far too long.

Would you mind clarifying this for me?

It is true that there are skeletal remains of our people all throughout Africa (not just Kemet) dating back dozens of thousands of years.

I'll admit that there are often strange symbols, that COULD very well relate to complex machinery in my examinations of KEMAU writing, but that's still inconclusive, as far as I'm concerned.

I do know that you can see a heiroglyph for the PLEISIOSAURUS (the creature that could very well be the "LOCHNESS MONSTER") in the PERT EM HERU.

Does this point to the "fact" that dinosaurs (or even the NESSIE) exsist(ed) during the Kemetian's time? Who knows........I'm not one to place my belief in anything, until there is arduous research, and some sort of empirical evidence either way.

That is what our Kemetic ancestors did, and it woud be disrespect to them to do anything else.

Not a problem. I'll answer this question together along with your next ones:

Please know that the Kemetians and related societies had a very vivid understanding of Good and Evil, they just approached it differently than we do in contemporary society, and differently than the Greeks and Romans did, both of whom were predecessors to Judeo-Christian theology.

Instead of seeing Good and Evil as external constituents separate and remote from the Universe and everything in it, they so those forces and principles as both the cause and effect of the Universe (check out my recent responses in the Kemetic Theology and Religion vs Spiritual threads).

Thus, for our ancient people, GOD manifested himself (in both positive and negative terms) by way of various forces in the very same Universe that we inhabit, and that GOD him/herself inhabits along with us and within us.

So when we see the concept of "LUCIFER" (I maintain that the name "LUCIFER" is not related at all to Kemetic Theology) as representing intellectual illumination, that is neither a good or a bad thing, in the emotive sense.

Meaning, while it is good to have intellectual enlightenment, it is not good when we see what some of the most enlightened people do with that knowledge.

Haven't you seen Doctors who smoke? Lawyers who lie? Clergy men who commit all sorts of sinful acts?

Thus, it's not merely enough to KNOW things, but also to understand the nature behind them.

This is what the Kemetians taught; to gain a deeper insight into all things, including God and Self.

The Kemetians had a deity for absolute evil, and that was SET (the precursor for the Biblical SATAN). But just like AUSAR, whom was SET's brother, SET originated within the Lower Self of Man (in contrast to Ausar coming from the higher Self), since all acts of Evil originate within and from Man(humans) in this world.

The deities only represent the symbology of these arcane and esoteric forces of the Universe--of God.

The deity that closest represents what Lucifer originally represents, was ANPU (or ANUBIS).

The Jackal-headed NETERU represents an amassing of intellectual information, but not spiritual wisdom.

In a nutshell, yes that's correct. The process of Judgement that you are describing is the RECH EM AB.

It's a process that takes place not only at death, but also before, during and after physical life in this realm.

This is also the understanding behind the spiritual ascension that I spoke about in that other thread as well.

But ultimately, the process of striving to understand Kemetic (and other ancient) theology is rather difficult, when we attempt to approach it from the Judeo-Christian/Greco-Roman ideologies that most of us still are emotionally attached to........

I don't know if you're a STAR WARS fan, but in the original TRILOGY, YODA tells LUKE that in order to become one with the FORCE, he must un-learn everything he has previously learned.

Kemetian theology can very well be the salvation of humanity (especially Black humanity), if it begins to be taught/learned on a wide scale. It was the very thing that brought humanity to the point it is at now (even having an inclination of understanding of things spiritual and scientific), and take us to even higher levels.

HOTEPU

5. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    How true that is! It is a struggle for me to separate Kemetic theology from the modern ideologies we have today. You have provided me with many things to take in consideration as I Journey onward. Something I also find hard to shake, is the end of days (revelations). Did our ancestors write of these future events? I haven't been able to find any ancient writings pertaining to it. Did the Kemetians know about the apocalypse?

The thing that concerns me most, is not having my heart and mind in the right place. What if I am wrong and miss the understanding and knowledge that the Creator intended for me to have. I find myself eternalizing my life purpose and learning about myself from every aspect of it, both positive and negative. Somehow I don't feel that it is enough to just know myself, or the teachings of our Ancestors. I feel its much deeper than that. I know somethings arent supposed to be known to us until it is time, from your understanding, what advice would you give someone who's spiritual essence is not gounded in one spiritual foundation? What is the most important thing, one needs to know to evolve more spiritually? It's been my understanding that religous practices doesn't lock spirits out, but instead, locks them in.

Oh I almost forgot![Quote:
    Some even claim to find artifacts and skeletons dating as far back as 10,000 of years.[/quote]

I mentioned this because, if man existed long before the Khemetic empire, how can we be sure that the ancient teachings of khemet wasnt what caused the pre-existance of mans, destruction? But like you mentioned, I can see man abusing the knowledge and using it to fulfill some other purposes.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE PURPLE:

You have asked some of the most relevant questions in this one thread, than I have seen anywhere else on this site.

Allow me to humbly undertake the task of answering them:

The short answer to your question is "Yes"..........However I cannot stress enough, that you cannot enter Kemetic understanding with alot of the ideologies that our people have been mentally and emotionally plagued with.

Everything (including the concept of Ragnarok or the Apocalypse) is encoded within the Divine Metaphor. To understand it, one must look to the metaphor of the war between Heru and Set.

RA UN NEFER AMEN gives an unbelievably astute breakdown of it, as it relates both to the individual and to the world, in vlume #1 of METU NETER (if you don't have or haven't read this book yet, you are doing yourself a severe disservice).

The PA'UT NETER (Tree Of Life) governs ALL aspects of life; from the domestic (relationships, family, jobs, etc), to the physical (health), to the spiritual, to the cosmic.

Take note also in the fact that the word "NETER" (pronounced "NEAT-HAIR") is also etymologically the origin of the word NATURE.

Believe me when I tell you, this is something that I went through, during my infant stages of my spiritual development. It's something many people have gone through, so it's actually a pretty Universal feeling that you are having.

It's actually the last vestiges of the Western Mindset detoxing from your Kha (Spirit).

You're actually healing. But just like the physical healing process, you must be careful not to agitate that old wound, as to infect it again.

Furthermore, one's spiritual ascension is a very delicate process, but not one that doesn't have its share of bumps and bruises along the way.

The more you tap into the Divine Energy of the Universe, the more confident you become in its usage.

This is the purpose of the 3 most powerful symbols of Kemetic theology:

The UAT'CHET The UAS Septre, and the ANKH.

Each of these symbols represents aspects of the Creator:

The UAT'CHET (All-Seeing Eye of Heru) represents OMNISCIENCE. The wearer of the UAT'CHET does so as reverence for the All-Seeing/Knowing Nature of the Divine.

The ANKH represents OMNI-PRESENCE. The wearer/carrier of the ANKH seeks to enhance his/her Kha to Infinitude.

The UAS Septre is carried as a symbol of OMNI-POTENCE. The UAS represents the divine Power, through which any/all things are possible and capable.

This understanding of spirituality is one that has been bellowed throughout the ages, not just by our Kemetic and African Ancestors, but also through Asia in the form of Buddhism, Taoism.......

In the Americas in Shamanism, with the Native Americans, Aztecs Incans, and Mayans........

In India with Hinduism.........With the Dreamwalking of the Aborigines......

Where ever on this earth you go to find Original People, you'll find a nearly identical spiritual system--perhaps named differently, but the premises remain the same.

Trust me, the only thing you're "missing", is a greater understanding.

The concept of needing to adhere to one spiritual system as opposed to another(s), is yet another symptom of the disease of Westernism.

As stated just above, if all of these systems teach the same/similar thing(s), why then do you need to adhere to just one?

That's like only eating Spinach for the rest of your life, and no other vegetable, simply because your family are Spinach farmers.

Do you think your body will get the nutrients it needs from that one plant? Whatever your answer is, apply the same principle to your spirit.

Take my cultural legacy for example:

I am Black, and I was (unfortunately) born in America. I have Caribbean ancestry (maternal Jamaican heritage), so Rastafarianism is also a part of my spiritual studies.

My Paternal heritage is Native American (Cherokee), and thus I have sought to study and practice the Way of the Feather.

Martial arts brought me to the systems of the Orient, mainly Buddhism and Taoism.

However, Islam was the first system that I consciously chose to learn, and thus it serves as my spiritual foundation.

Without that Islamic development, I would have never come close to understanding Kemetic Theology.

I'll admit that I received benefits of going through the Chambers of one system first........I've found that people with no foundation end up bouncing from one thing to the next, with no real understanding or appreciation for the previous chamber they were in.

Please understand, that though I am not that old (I'm only 33), this has been a decades-long journey for me (since I was 11). It is not something that I just read a book or 2 about, and then decided to align myself with.

I've traveled quite a few places, learned with quite a few elders/enlighteners, and gone through quite a few metamorphases.

However, if I had it all to do over again, knowing what I know now, I would have chosen METU/SHETAUT NETER from the gate, and never looked back.

My best advice to you, would be to seek to apply one system to your life (I would think that Kemetic Theology would be the best place for you), strive to become the embodiment of the principles therein, and if you feel the need to grow from it, then by all means do so.....But whatever you do, NEVER grow an emotional attachment to any one system.

Doing so, will only stagnate you, physically, mentally and spiritually.

You don't owe any one system (nor any of the followers) anything.......If anything, it's the system that owes you.

Oh, and always seek the wisdom of a capable Sage. The relationship between Student and Teacher is as special as that between Mother and Child. There's nothing worse than Fools leading Fools.

But please believe that you're not alone in all of this; there are others like you, with questions the same as yours. And the Divine will NEVER leave you desolate. Seek everyday to gain new understandings, and also to strengthen your connection with the Divine.

This is another misconception:

Kemet exsisted long before the dynastic periods that we in the western world have come to be familiar with.

The Bible says that "all things go back from whence they came", and that is the same thing for Kemet.

Before she became a Kingdom, Kemet was a society known as the Anu (you can read about this, in CHEIKH ANTA DIOP's works--mainly AFRICAN ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION: MYTH OR REALITY).

So it was, so it has become again; the Nubians that inhabit Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt still live a Kemetic lifestyle to this very day.

You can read about them here: http://www.nubiatoday.info/

Be sure to click on the pics at the bottom of that page as well.

HOTEPU

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Excellent advice brotha

8. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    This is off the subject but let me add....

Personally, I don't think Lucifer and Satan are the same beings, but that's an entirely different subject.

Lucifer is commonly translated at "light bearer" but it really means "fire bringer".

Lucifer in Babylonian myth is the same as Prometheus in Greek mythology and both are represented as the gods who brough fire and it's use to humanity.

While Lucifer was said to be brought down to ruin for attempting to set himself up a kingdom rival to God's.

Prometheus was punished for a similar scheme and was said to have been banished and chained up in mountains.

Whether or not Atlantis is real, it is clear that the Greeks, Aryans, Chaldeans (Babylonians), Persians and other people of the white race come from similar origins and commonly shared gods and myths that were remarkably similar.

9. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Purple

I read that the people of Alantis was also knowledgible of math, science, astrology, and ect... When lucifer got thrown out of heaven, he crashed down on the earth destroying his temples and the people of alantis, sending them to the watery abyss. Lucifer then vow to take over earth and regain his honor as the powerful Sun God. So when the creator set out to create the perfect man, Lucifer took it as the opportunity to rebuild his empire. It states that there were two sun Gods, Lucifer and jesus. That many alanteans escaped the destruction of alantis and begain to rebuild pyramids all over the planet in honor of lucifer. While many of us believe that man didn't exist until the creation of Adam and Eve, there was beings on earth long before. It states that Kemitian temples were built to honor lucifer. That Lucifer is Ausar! And the writtings on the Egyptians walls are the rituals of the Alanteans before the fall of Satan.

My other question is, are you convinced that this is a lie and what makes you so sure that it is? Do you believe that other beings inhabit the earth and built such elaborant temples before the creation of Atum?

Peace sista...

Hours later I was thinking about mentioning this before I actually reread your post and found you asking for it.

Regardless of these different theories you may hear and read from all these so-called experts and archeologists...only God knows what happened on this planet before man came into existance.

But this Atlantean Theory is nothing new.

In Middle-Eastern mythology they taught that 2,000 years before man was put on this planet a race of JINN actually inhabitted this planet and built many of the ancient cities and structures now found in ruin.

Similar stories about ancient dieties establishing civilizations and practicing outstanding technology have been found among the Chinese, Indians, Native Americans, Egyptians and others.

Then some believe that it was actually the black race who built these cities and controlled the Earth as Elijah Muhammad taught.

There may be some truth in all of these theories in the fact that since man was made in the image of deities and the original men were black, then it would make sense that these deities were also black.

So I'd conclude that black DEITIES actually did establish these cities and practice superior science on this planet before black HUMANS were put down here to take their place.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed.

Can you provide the etymological root for this definition?

You do realize that the term "LUCIFER" is not "Babylonian", yes? For that matter, the term "Babylonian" is not even "Babylonian".

Both words are Greek.

And the root words for "Light" and "Fire" are totally different in that language.

You do know this, yes?

Where, besides in the Bible, is this said? This was never said in the place where the term and concept of Lucifer originated.

That's why it's never good to take the word of third-party cultures as gospel (no pun intended), when the first-party culture in question is hardly understood.

That's true, and though I can see the correlations that you are drawing, you are still taking the meaning of Lucifer out of context in order to draw it.

Lucifer only served the purpose of creating intellect, and nothing more. There is nothing in the ORIGINAL mythology that surrounds this name, that denotes the despotism that the Bible and related sources infer.

Though I more or less agree with this, I'm a bit confused as to the groupings that you have catergorized here:

You named "Chaldeans (Babylonians), Persians", and then "other people of the white race" together in the same groupings......... Are you saying that Chaldeans are of the white race?

You do realize that your beloved Abraham was a Chaldean, yes?

Besides, Persians and "Babylonians" (a false term) were not originally Eurasian or Indo-European.

Further, Greeks and Aryans had no mythological system, prior to receiving (STEALING) it from their African Kush and Indus Kush counterparts.

This sounds more Biblical than anything else. "Land of Nod", and all that.

2,000 years before what? What time period are we talking about? Those vague historical time periods never seem to add up against established history.

Man in his Sapien form has walked this earth for hundreds of thousands of years, at the very least. What is another 2,000 in the face of that?

It's important however, to not confuse a mythological system with anthropological history.

The deities of Kemetic, Sumerian, Aztec, Hindu and Chinese lore were just that; DEITIES........These were (and always have been) personifications of the divine forces of the universe.

They never walked the earth as phsycial men and women.

When we look to solidify them, we only miss the purpose that our answers had of devising this Metaphors for our spiritual benefit.

It's interesting, how the White Man never looks for ZEUS and THOR of Greek and Norse mythologies, respectively, to have been real people.

The White Man, dumb as he is, has sense enough to know that mythology is just that: a MYTH.

Dare we do the same?

PEACE