Black Spirituality Religion : My God Is The Only Living God

The blind cannot see what is obvious to those with clear vision!

My God is the only LIVING God.

I guess if you say it enough, you just may believe it.:lol:

Peace!

You don't NEED to "prove that there is a deity"...just BELIEVE.
That's - foolish talk - just believe?? Your saying to me just be deceived and go with it. That's what separate's smart people from people who just don't want to learn. CherryBlossom and Clyde Coger have way more sense that this - I find it irritating when I hear people sound off without a horn. CM - you represent what we need not be like - you come to a forum and spread your message without any form of validity. Many of us wanna hear you debate your point but then you say stuff like "just BELIEVE". Man people don't go for that anymore - you have to prove why one must believe and give some facts because - the scariest thing is to grow up in the Christian religion and believe that you are going to hell or that hell is even possible.

Telling people just to believe and there is a possible hell out there is not good enough. What if they are believing in their doctrine that they were born to and they have the wrong doctrine? How is you going to enlighten then on the correct way when you say just believe?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back