BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
yo...

I ain't seen my sis in 4 yrs.....

I get a call.... oh yeah "I got married....."

he an Italian... which I got a major problem with..........

my oldest sis.... man she doom'd......

my brother (an he a good brother) just got engaged .... he wanted a sister but he got discouraged because all the ones he seem'd to talk to wanted money and a car..... the chick got kids and he has none, so he steppin up.. I'm like man what a waste....

my other brother he said next year.........

I don't even have the strength to go at it wit em..... my oldest sister wants to leave but she don't....

my other sister it's pointless ...... she live in space somewhere where I don't think anyone thinks like she do...

and my brothers their like "it don't matta".........

I want a dude that's blue black so black that if he lean on a rock he look like a cave... that is the only thing that has ever made any sense...

how can someone white relate to anyone black.... I mean they can try to understand ... but to live in love without caring about what happens to your mind or your people is proly the weakest thing I ever heard in my life...

I avoid all of em...... going to the weddings (the ones I don't find out about after the fact)....

but dang.............

just venting cause ranting at them ain't gonna change they minds they in "love"... whateva the eff that means!!!!!!!!!!!!

im the product of an interracial marriage, so i cannot say that i am against them because i wouldnt be here without them.

i do understand when you say that most black people dont have much in common with white people, and vice versa... but that doesnt mean that its true for everyone.

sometimes you cant help who you love

i know that youre not in agreement with the mates your siblings have taken, but i still think you should be there for them on what should be one of the happiest days of their lives.

remember youre not there for their spouse... your there for them

YOU CAN HELP WHO YOU LOVE, AS MOST TIMES WHAT WE THINK IS LOVE IS JUST A CHEMICAL REACTION, OR SOME SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE MANIFESTING ITSELF ESPECIALLY WHEN AN ORIGINAL MARRIES A GRAFTED. ITS DONE OUT OF LACK OF LOVE OF SELF, ON THE PART OF THE ORIGINAL, AND A SICK INFATUATION WITH THE MELANIN THEY ARE LACKING FOR THE GRAFTED. IF IT WERE MY FAMILY THEIR SPOUSE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO MY HOME, I WOULD NOT GO TO THEIRS AND WOULD BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT MY CHILDRENS INTERACTION WITH THEM. IT MAY SOUND PARANOID, OR OUTLANDISH, BUT IN THE WORDS OF OUR ANCESTOR ELIJAH MUHAMMAD "THE DEVIL IS THE DEVIL REGARDLESS OF PLACE AND TIME."

im the product of an interracial marriage, so i cannot say that i am against them because i wouldnt be here without them.

i do understand when you say that most black people dont have much in common with white people, and vice versa... but that doesnt mean that its true for everyone.

sometimes you cant help who you love

i know that youre not in agreement with the mates your siblings have taken, but i still think you should be there for them on what should be one of the happiest days of their lives.

remember youre not there for their spouse... your there for them

You'd still be here. We are not just bodies but spirits too. You'd just look different.

I want a dude that's blue black so black that if he lean on a rock he look like a cave...

I'm sorry Miss Lady, this subject is no laughing matter and I can hear the frustration in your words...but I just couldn't help but chuckle at that quote! :lol: I hear you sis!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back