Black Relationships : Man/woman, cues of attraction

Miss Lady, Kemetstry & Clyde...

I greatly appreciate the time you kindly took to respond,
however after viewing your responses I realized the question
was not articulated in the manner in which I intended.
With that being said, I apology and would like to rephrase
my question as it should have been and request more of
your time to respond again.

The question is posted above in the original post.

Thanks in advance,
Coco:)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

What are some of the cues that a man/woman give off
to inform a person they are approachable without a verbal exchange?

I'd appreciate any dialogue.

Thanks
Coco

cocobutterskyn,

The correction is duly noted, cocobuttershyn! My in part answer would be a Go-Between.

from a man's perspective...receiving cues from a woman

everything starts with eye contact. if after catching her contact, a woman holds eye contact with you...followed by a smile. it invites a salutation--hello...my name is baller...and i was noticing you from across the way. i hope you don't mind this intrusion, but......

at that time, if you misread her intentions, she will let you know with her next words. if she's interested, her words are positive. if she's not interested, her words are negative...or, they're positive, but she's trying to find an exit route...i.e. she's not interested.

most men usually wait for women to give them the signal...to approach them or not. however, this is not a rule. it is okay for a man to approach without receiving an "i'm available," "I'm interested," kinda signal. however, he has to be prepared for her rudeness, if she decides to go that route in dismissing him...if she's not interested.

SO, BUTTA...

if you're available, and interested, be prepared to give those signals--hold that eye contact, give that smile, let him know that he can approach you...even if you have to approach him. ALL MEN ARE APPROACHABLE...EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT AVAILABLE. IT'S FLATTERING. and most will let you know that they're unavailable in a nice way.

if you're not interested, don't hold that eye contact...look the other way. move off in another direction...even frown. THAT WAY, YOU'RE GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DISTURBED.

i hope this helps.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

everything starts with eye contact. if after catching her contact, a woman holds eye contact with you...followed by a smile. it invites a salutation--hello...my name is baller...and i was noticing you from across the way. i hope you don't mind this intrusion, but......

at that time, if you misread her intentions, she will let you know with her next words. if she's interested, her words are positive. if she's not interested, her words are negative...or, they're positive, but she's trying to find an exit route...i.e. she's not interested.

most men usually wait for women to give them the signal...to approach them or not. however, this is not a rule. it is okay for a man to approach without receiving an "i'm available," "I'm interested," kinda signal. however, he has to be prepared for her rudeness, if she decides to go that route in dismissing him...if she's not interested.

SO, BUTTA...

if you're available, and interested, be prepared to give those signals--hold that eye contact, give that smile, let him know that he can approach you...even if you have to approach him. ALL MEN ARE APPROACHABLE...EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT AVAILABLE. IT'S FLATTERING. and most will let you know that they're unavailable in a nice way.

if you're not interested, don't hold that eye contact...look the other way. move off in another direction...even frown. THAT WAY, YOU'RE GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DISTURBED.

i hope this helps.

baller,

The closer! Discussion is over, there is nothing else to say, coco!

baller,

The closer! Discussion is over, there is nothing else to say, coco!

Well Clyde, that sounds like about a mouth full of right.
However, there is one more thing to be said. Your comment,
mainly the term "The closer" gave me a good laugh.
And with laughter being good for the soul, it felt good.

Thanks
Coco

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back