Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I make my own shampoo and oil spritz refreshers for my loccs

Well, yes. I admit: When I think about selling anything, it relates to the rinses (by the gallon), in empty gallon water jugs. Sister Hilal sold hers (back in '96) for $20.00 each! That is tempting to me, too. 20 smackers a gallon..lol. Also, when I get a request to make more for a family member or a neighbor, and they don't bring their empty container back to me for their refill, I ask for a dollar, sometimes--it depends on who they are, I admit. Though I still have a few new, empty containers handy, if they want more, they've got to reimburse me for that jar! They ain't free for me, so...

As for the ingredients, because that stuff lasts a long, long time (don't take much ingredient to make up those little cremes), then I don't feel pressed to charge anybody for the product, itself.

It really is inexpensive to get the eo's and carriers, volume-wise (with only a few exceptions). A small bottle of eo might average between $6 to $10 dollars in a health store, and each bottle (because it involves DROPS), will shelf life almost forever, and time-wise, will last a good 2 years, easy! Still, if I'm making any of the cremes using OPIUM parfum ($90.00 the last time I bought some), I think I'll charge em $2.00 for a brand new container of creme--even my sisters and nieces. Yeah...and when they get on me about charging them anything, I'll tell them to come here and get ahold of YOU!

Cause you the one who gave me this idea....:p

One Love, and PEACE

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Okay then Fieldpea, lol, I'm a big boy, I can handle that:). Besides, you deserve to make a profit for providing a service that no one else can... "you go gurl," for real.

Peace In,

Well, yes. I admit: When I think about selling anything, it relates to the rinses (by the gallon), in empty gallon water jugs. Sister Hilal sold hers (back in '96) for $20.00 each! That is tempting to me, too. 20 smackers a gallon..lol. Also, when I get a request to make more for a family member or a neighbor, and they don't bring their empty container back to me for their refill, I ask for a dollar, sometimes--it depends on who they are, I admit. Though I still have a few new, empty containers handy, if they want more, they've got to reimburse me for that jar! They ain't free for me, so...

As for the ingredients, because that stuff lasts a long, long time (don't take much ingredient to make up those little cremes), then I don't feel pressed to charge anybody for the product, itself.

It really is inexpensive to get the eo's and carriers, volume-wise (with only a few exceptions). A small bottle of eo might average between $6 to $10 dollars in a health store, and each bottle (because it involves DROPS), will shelf life almost forever, and time-wise, will last a good 2 years, easy! Still, if I'm making any of the cremes using OPIUM parfum ($90.00 the last time I bought some), I think I'll charge em $2.00 for a brand new container of creme--even my sisters and nieces. Yeah...and when they get on me about charging them anything, I'll tell them to come here and get ahold of YOU!

Cause you the one who gave me this idea....:p

One Love, and PEACE

I applaud anybody that tries to do for themselves, burtha Clyde and Info are good people to talk to, as well as many others. I asked their opinion on several things, and have use that opinion to get a different perspective.

Peace!

I applaud anybody that tries to do for themselves, burtha Clyde and Info are good people to talk to, as well as many others. I asked their opinion on several things, and have use that opinion to get a different perspective.

Peace!

Again, thanks for the props Enki, much brotherly love to ya...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back