Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Shampoo

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Are any of the store bought shampoos like Dark n Lovely or TCB good for natural hair. The shea butter shampoo I bought on line left my hair so soft but I hesitate to pay all that money for shipping and handling.

CREO's revolutionary sulfate free formula gently cleanses your hair without stripping it of delicate protein. What does that mean for you? It means that instead of drying your hair and breaking down the outer layer of the hair strand (called the "cuticle") it preserves that outer layer, nourishes the hair strand, resulting in healthy, beautiful, shiny hair and color that lasts and lasts.

Black Hair Care, African American Hair Care, Natural Hair, Black Hair Style, Black Hair Growth, Biracial Hair Care

Treasured Locks Hair Product
Shampoo & conditioner

CREO's revolutionary sulfate free formula gently cleanses your hair without stripping it of delicate protein. What does that mean for you? It means that instead of drying your hair and breaking down the outer layer of the hair strand (called the "cuticle") it preserves that outer layer, nourishes the hair strand, resulting in healthy, beautiful, shiny hair and color that lasts and lasts.

Black Hair Care, African American Hair Care, Natural Hair, Black Hair Style, Black Hair Growth, Biracial Hair Care

Treasured Locks Hair Product
Shampoo & conditioner

ROFL

Thank ou $RICH$$!!!!
I needed this As well!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back