Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : i got a gazillion braids to take down

i have to take my gazillin and one twists out..in a few days..

they've been in for about 3months.. maybe 4.. i've redone the front edges about once or twice a month to freshen them up, washing them as well, but i sooo don't want to tackle it.. there's sooo may and my hair is a about 2inches past shoulder length.. one of these days i'll just let them lock.. not this time...i'm afriad though that some have already begun to lock, anyway..

pray for me..

lawdhavmerci

i lve natural styles, twists and such.. especially when i can leave them in for a while and they look even better as they age.. but getting it done and taking them out.. is not so cool.. :( .. altho i miss my fro.. and running my fingers through my hair.. .

*sighs*

Bless your heart Sister Nubian One ... you should take a picture of your twists, before you take them down ... so we can see! :D

Of course ... after pictures too ... :)

I don't envy you one bit ... you are in my thoughts and prayers! :love:

That is the good thing though, the encouraging part, that you'll be able to run your fingers through your hair ... after! :)

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back