Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : i got a gazillion braids to take down

Whew !!!!! I'm Done !!! Finally !!! :weights:

Thank You Family for your love and encouragement! :love:

I finally got all these braids down ... and thot i'd share the finished project with you ... well ... not finished, but you know ... :)

after_braids.jpg

after_braids1.jpg

after_braids2.jpg

Those pictures look like the back, but that's the front! I've not even begun to comb this stuff out! :eeek:

I think i'm gonna do it in the shower, take a big ol' afro pick in there with me, get it all wet, and soapy, and try to detangle it ... my scalp is kinda tender from all the jostling i just put it thru ... so i aint even finna try to come this out without lots of water cascading around it ... :lol:

Again ... thanks for the help!

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

great stuff! shoud get some pics into the natural hair fest?

I finally got all these braids down ... and thot i'd share the finished project with you ... well ... not finished, but you know ... :)

after_braids.jpg

after_braids1.jpg

after_braids2.jpg

Those pictures look like the back, but that's the front! I've not even begun to comb this stuff out! :eeek:

I think i'm gonna do it in the shower, take a big ol' afro pick in there with me, get it all wet, and soapy, and try to detangle it ... my scalp is kinda tender from all the jostling i just put it thru ... so i aint even finna try to come this out without lots of water cascading around it ... :lol:

Love Yall!

Destee

after_braids.jpg

after_braids1.jpg

after_braids2.jpg

Love Yall!

Destee

:em2700:Oooooh Sister Destee, you play too much!

You was suppose to comb it out with every couple of braids. It would have made it a little bit easier. Your hair is nice and thick and long. It's just easier to get right down to the roots that way. I don't know why I didn't think to tell you that. I guess I figured you would have done that anyway.:em0300:

Well if I'm not to late againnnn, the best time to comb it is while the conditioner is still in it. Be sure to section it out....start at the roots and work your way on down. You'll have less breakage that way.

Bytheway, I'm loving that all natural look!:luvv:

:em2700:Oooooh Sister Destee, you play too much!

You was suppose to comb it out with every couple of braids. It would have made it a little bit easier. Your hair is nice and thick and long. It's just easier to get right down to the roots that way. I don't know why I didn't think to tell you that. I guess I figured you would have done that anyway.:em0300:

Well if I'm not to late againnnn, the best time to comb it is while the conditioner is still in it. Be sure to section it out....start at the roots and work your way on down. You'll have less breakage that way.

Bytheway, I'm loving that all natural look!:luvv:

lol Sister ... now you tell me ... ???? ... lol ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... :lol:

ohhhh gosh ... bless your sweet heart! ... Thank You Sister Purple ... :lol:

nooo ... but for real doe ... lol ... hahahaha ... (you are too precious!) ... :love:

i did start out trying to comb the hair, as i went ... but that only lasted for a few braids ... shoot ... i had to stay focused on the goal ... getting it unbraided ... and plus ... my scalp was so tender ... it's amazing to me ... as much pulling and stuff we gotta do ... for any of us to be tender-headed ... well ... that just don't match ... :lol: ... so ... i think not trying to comb it all out as i went, was best for me ... because i aint combed nuth'n yet (no more than finger combing it, trying to get some tangles out) ... and my scalp is already feeling tender ... just from messing with it so much.

I have a pretty proven strategy, for getting the tangles out.

I'll do it in the shower ... like get my hair all soapy and stuff from the shampoo ... and it's real soft then too, and doesn't hurt so much as i work the tangles out with my big ol' afro pic ... then rinse, condition ... maybe even run the pick thru it again, at this point ... one last time ... while the water is still running ... and then be finished.

Once i get out of the shower and stuff, everything is in order again! :D

lol @ i play too much ... hahahaha ... see !!! :D

I Love You Sister! :kiss:

Thanks For Every Thing!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back