Black People : How Latinos REALLY Feel About Blacks ?

JohnHorse said:
When "LIL TEE" said hood, she just don't mean neighborhood, what she means is an area where people hang out on the corners and sell crack and weed. Black people are so crazy especially the under 34 crowd and it's even worse in the under 25 crowd, black people think living in a city with high crime is a good thing. So when she says HOOD she has something in mind that maybe you don't have.

I was watching a video 1 day, this whitey was interviewed 2 young black guys from Camden NJ, I can't remember extacly what he asked them, but the conversation was about the high crime in Camden, 1 of the dudes said with PRIDE "CAMDEN HAD THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE IN 2006" you should have seen the ways his eyes lite up and how proud he was. The white man was being sarcastic and asked him "O REALLY" you could hear the white man slightly giggling when he said that, and the black guy responded "YEA 2006 AND 2005, this city got the highest crime rate in the USA!" and he was so dam proud.

My point is black people need to get over this (young folks) walking around with an attitude around other black people and all this ego, have a ego and attitude which some of these OTHER NATIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HATE THEM. The first step in doing that (I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN) is to eliminate this rap crap.

I think "Black" folks need to get over this division thing. If we "older" folks were more concerned about young folks, we would not be in this predicament. Not all young folks are bad, in fact most are quite outstanding people. But the ones who don't know any better are in their situation because we never told them any better.

I love my people, including you my brotha. But we need to stop throwing stones at one another. We have to put the mentality of "its them ******** over there" in a box.

That was the premise....

mazimtaim said:
I think "Black" folks need to get over this division thing. If we "older" folks were more concerned about young folks, we would not be in this predicament. Not all young folks are bad, in fact most are quite outstanding people. But the ones who don't know any better are in their situation because we never told them any better.

I love my people, including you my brotha. But we need to stop throwing stones at one another. We have to put the mentality of "its them ******** over there" in a box.
of my response to this post:bowdown:

Natinr said:
of my response to this post:bowdown:

Brother, I have love for each and every African on this board. Even the ones who do not like me. I didn't want to say it before. But I was crying so hard watching Dr. Claude Anderson's video. I was scared to share that here. But we so desperately need love. We have to at least find that in each other.

mazimtaim said:

I'm not older I'M 24 it's all about a mentality change and growing up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back